Is there a new Queen of Skankified Sluttiness?

Christina is way skankier than Pink.

Put it this way: I’ve never seen a picture of Pink’s flaps hanging out of her undies.

You don’t vote for Queen.

I agree with the others that Pink isn’t even in the running.

Well how do you become Queen then?

Kill the former Queen?
By the way who the hell are these Hilton girls? Should I know them from something, or are they just some rich kids who the media started caring about for some reason?

We ( the royal we) became the Queen through secret sknak rituals. These are never to be shared with anyone outside the skank colony. And yes, the skank juice should start working very soon.
And Lil Kim is my main lady in waiting. Paris and Nicky are right there with her though.

Some moistened bint chucks a scimitar at you.

Regards,
Shodan

Pray tell, what the heck is a moistened bint? And why is it chucking a scimitar at me?

Stop that, that’s just silly.

Enjoy,
Steven

moistened bint = watery tart

where the hell is spears in this whole skank equation? I should have thought she’d warrant at least an honorable mention.

What Pink done since Lady Marmalade that was skanky? I don’t have MTV2, so I don’t see videos.

Lil Kim
Courtney Love
Pink
Foxy Brown
I dunno. Lil Kim and Foxy Brown look to be neck and neck in the skanky ho race. Courtney is just slovenly. Nothing out there on Pink comes close to those other three.

No, she chucks a strap-on dildo! She’s a skank afterall. (Not that there’s anything wrong with it.)

Isn’t that the definition of a skank? :wink:

luluBahrain, ever seen a movie called Monty Pythin and the holy Grai;? That’ll explain the whole “moistened bint” thing to you. And hats off to you Shodan and Mtgman for working it in!

Christina A certainly has the attitude and the look and the colthes, but Courtney Love just seems dirty in a way that I don’t think Christina can match. The Hilton girls, Paris in particular, no matter how fancy the dress just ooze skankiness. They are the Twin Queens of Skankiness if you ask me. And they are the reason I watch that Celebrity Embarassing Video show on E!. Or is being skanky supposed to be bad?

Shodan and Mtgman? What about me? I am the one who set them up to deliver the punch line. Don’t I get any hats? :slight_smile:

I did see that movie, but I guess the bint bit sailed right over my head. Or maybe I was busy do something slutty while that was said.

No, no… Missy Elliott.

What about me? I was the first to respond to In Conceivable’s set up with my “vote” line.

“The United Nations Security Council recognizes the sovereign of the island nation of Skankified Sluttiness.”