Is there anything a hot woman can say that will make men not want to fuck her

One little word: “Urrp”

As recounted here

Yeah, I never sleep over if I hear that.

And sweet Lord, Shagnasty. Do yourself and your “lucky ladies” a favor and stick with high end hookers.

“High end”? You mean like “big assed”?

“Must be able to accept A+ blood”.

By high end I mean anything other than subjecting a non pro to his “purposes”.

Meeting some lady who is genuinely interested in a casual fling, and hooking up with a prostitute, are two entirely different things. It baffles me why people are always making this comparison.

Telling a man how good your ex was in the sack might do it.

As many people as there are on the web, finding a dozen who will respond positively to simply anything is not going to be difficult.

After all, that dude in Germany found a guy in the US who would come to his house and allow the host to literally eat him.
After that, finding guys who want to hump hot scum is rather ho-hum, isn’t it?

I figure, if she wants to jump my bones the first time she sees me, I am probably dick #3,157 for her. I’ll hold out for someone who thinks I’m special, thank you.

I was once Governor of Alaska

Funny you should mention that guy – he was actually a former coworker of someone here on the Dope. (The guy who was eaten, not the eater)

:eek:

Well, I know that the answer is yes, for me.

I also know that the exact phrase is “I love Jimmy Buffett.”

Fortunately, the exact phrase for her was “Wow, really? I think Jimmy Buffett is awful.” So, everyone ended up approximately in the right place.

I wasn’t making a comparison. I was commenting on his cold mercenary outlook on non-daughter women. Ymmv.

I don’t think there’s anything that anyone could do that would cause or prevent all men on the internet to react in the same, predictable way.
I can’t click on the link in the OP from here, but I suspect this is the problem with this scenario - the internet is huge, contains deviants of all varieties, and enables people to find what floats their boat.

Though I guess I am being a bit of a jerk. Sorry Shagnasty but I guess you know it’s a “fringe” opinion. It just gave me a serious WTF.

This is why the article was moronic, she had no idea she was being funny. She thought she was acting mentally unhinged and that guys would realize that. But no, she was clearly a girl with a wicked sense of humor that either…

a) was actually looking for a casual hookup/boyfriend and couldn’t help herself from making wild jokes. If this is the case, guys looking for casual sex and/or a girlfriend probably starting messaging like crazy.

or

b) she was clearly trolling OKCupid and a few guys were playing along because they were bored.

Never stopped me.

Most anything a hot woman says makes me not want to fuck her.

While I agree her profile was too funny to be seen as genuine, it strikes a note with online daters because they often have similar experiences. I remember a guy trying for a month to get my phone number, despite me telling him I would never, in a million years, want to meet him

My standard response to ridiculous stick come ons (“Yo, you have a nice smile. Give me your number letz hookup k?”) was “Really?” or “Classy, dude.”

This was usually seen as invitation to try harder.

To the OP: If she were talking about her STD, yeah. Other than that, not much.

OP; you were propably not aware, but the word “tranny” is generally considered a slur. The word “trans*” (either with or without asterisk) is preferred.