Is there anything a hot woman can say that will make men not want to fuck her

My apologies, I didn’t know that was an insulting term.

It was over at her first incorrect use of “there”, but I did chuckle at the 7 items in her list of 6 things she could never do without.

" I love you"

It depends on the woman and the man. Obviously there are scum-sucking bottom-feeders everywhere who will fuck anything.

Well, the OP said she was “hot.”

The article writer specifically recruited her underwear model best friend to provide pictures for the fake profile.

Well, yes, quite frankly.

Here’s the hypothetical. Let’s say I’m single and not in a relationship.

I meet a woman. I find there is nothing I like about her personality or opinions. But she’s reasonably attractive physically and she makes it clear she’d like to have sex with me. Would I want to have sex with her?

Yes, probably.

It’s a reality that a lot of men have no problem with sex that lacks any emotional commitment. We prefer to have sex with somebody we love or at least like. But absent that, we still enjoy the physical act.

I’m sure your daughters are going to grow up fine and well-adjusted and not have any emotional baggage about men & relationships at all.

I certainly don’t think that makes you a “scum-sucking bottom-feeder.” (provided she’s “reasonably attractive physically.”)

“You have the right to remain silent.”

I think 30 is the average age for guys: before that we presume how much pleasure they can provide. After that we assess how much damage they can inflict.

There are zillions of things an otherwise-hot woman might say or do that would massively diminish the likelihood that I would approach her or actively flirt with her or engage in sexualized conjectures about her. *

Under a rather large number of those circumstances, if she approached me and said or did things to discern whether or not she could get me sexually interested, umm, she probably could, even in situations where the final result would be me being horrified or disgusted with myself.

• In fact, the world is chock-full of superficially hot women, and for me to feel inclined to approach or flirt seriously, there have to be other components, things that signal to me that we’d fit together at least sufficiently well as to facilitate casual sex.

Thinking about it some more, the article writer inadvertently created the perfect woman.

She looks like a model, has a fantastic sense of humor, and checked the “casual sex” box on a dating site. I’d bet good money there were a few marriage proposals mixed in with the pervs she showed us.

This is extremely insightful.

Well, that’s the thing: it all depends on how desperate “you” (the hypothetical man) are for sex.

“I’m your sister.”

“I don’t know why more people don’t listen to Lyndon LaRouche”

“Have you ever heard of Herbalife?”

“I do.”

Things a woman could say that would instantly cause me to lose interest? One good candidate: “I smoke and I’m proud of it.”

When I was in electronics school, my friend and I sat down at a table in the cafeteria. We noticed a gorgeous woman at a nearby table. However, upon hearing her, we rapidly lost interest: she shouted such hateful words that we didn’t want to be within a hundred metres of her.