Is there bestiality among beasts?

Nibbles was just a pup if he only weighed 1,000 lbs. Those guys usually weigh 5x that.

Jenner is a cool place. I’ve been ab diving there. Didn’t see any elephant seals, though.

Vegisexual liberation now!!!

When beasts go after humans, do they (or we) call it “homiality”? Or maybe homophilia? Hmmm… that last one doesn’t sound right. :slight_smile:

Of course it doesn’t. “Homo” is the Latin for “man”, the Greek for “the same”. You want “androphilia”, I should think.

And I guess oral could be a bit ::erm:: prickly

We had a milk cow
No milk would she give
We had a milk cow
No milk would she give
One day the rooster
Crept into our yard (carrying a step ladder)
And caught that milk cow
Right off of her guard

She’s givin’ milk now
Just like she use’ter
Ever since that rooster
Crept into our ya-a-ard!

• Banks & Shanes

We had a rooster
no hens would he lay.
Just didn’t like 'em…
…he was totally gay.

Then came a raccoon
And let him have it!
Just like a rabbit
!%%#%&-ing all day.

What about invertebrates? Does a rhinoceros beetle ever go at it with a cockroach? Does an octopus force itself on a squid? Does a lobster get the crabs?

Don’t you mean “she’s giving egg nog”?

There are several species of salamanders that exist ONLY by inter-species breeding! These unisexual creatures are all female. They go through the process of mating with a male salamander of another species, and the sperm activates the growth of the egg into an embryo but is lost in the process and contributes no genetic information. The female then lays eggs which are clones of the mother salamander (all female). Genus Ambystoma is one group; do a google search for “Unisexual Salamanders” for more info. I believe it’s considered a form of sexual parasitism as the male gets nothing from the encounter (as far as reproductive output, I’m sure he’s got a smile on his face afterwards).

{…from an old campfire song; Doesn’t seem to have an official source.}

http://www.elowin.com/songs/down_by_the_bay.html

• Did you ever see a goose, kissing a moose?

I heard this once at a social group picnic. I said, “Good grief! That sounds like… bestiality!” to the friend singing it. A “camp counselor” of sorts was present and she was not amused. :frowning:

• Did you ever see a teacher kissing a creature?

Here, I thought, we were getting more back to the classic definition of bestiality.
Then again, creature is undefined. Humans are “creatures” too. :wink:

But then it suddenly occurred to me! “Creature” to me connotes the Swamp Thing! But Abigail Whatzername wasn’t a teach-- WAITAMINUTE! She was shown teaching autistic kids!

• Did you ever see a bat kissing a cat?

“Holy MUSH!” exclaims Robin!

True Blue Jack

I once saw a bear, without any hair.

How it lost its hair is something I’d just as soon forget, along with the rest of that evening.