Isn't the World supposed to end?

No no, the world was supposed to end September 9, 1999 (9.9.99).

Or, no wait. It was December 31, 1999 wasn’t it?

I feel fine…

Awwwwwww, man. It didn’t end yet :frowning: Hopefully it’s just because Doom lives in another time zone.

You still have to paint the dining room. What if Jesus shows back up and wants to come over to your place for dinner? He needs a spiffy room to dine in.

If the Bible was to be taken literaly then the world woud have ended before the 2d Century. Whe the Apostles asked Jesus about the end and the signs, he is quoted as saying;“this generation will not pass away until all these things are accomplished.” Well many generations have passed since then.

Monavis

If the Bible was to be taken literaly then the world would have ended before the 2d Century. When the Apostles asked Jesus about the end of the world, and the signs, he is quoted as saying;“this generation will not pass away until all these things are accomplished.” Well many generations have passed since then.

People have in many generations have expected to see the end of the world. I suppose it will be no different a hundred years from now.

It is brought up when ever people are afraid or find their life too hard…Remember on Every Body loves Raymond, He say’s come on Comet! Because he was angry at Debby.

Monavis

Good thing I didn’t pass up that opportunity to bang Jennifer Lopez.

What worries me is the fact that Vin Diesel was supposed to kill me by the end of yesterday. Now the world may end today. Maybe I should join the FLDS and get me some nookie before the world really does end.

Nah, that was the date the Sega Dreamcast launched. The world didn’t end, but Sega’s dreams of competing with Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony in the hardware market did.

Nah, then you’d have them Plural Girl Blues (scroll down page for link to song).

30 posts, and no obbligatory link to Bad Astronomy: Harmonic Convergence?

This morning, it was 05/05/05 05:05. I was asleep. Did I miss anything?

Well, you know how behind schedule these things get.

It can’t end til we find out who wins American Idol. But isn’t nextyearthe TIME?-6/6/06?

Another oddity: today, 05/05/05, is the 125th day of the year (5[sup]3[/sup]).

Oh, yes indeedy. Yes you did. Oh, the things you missed. . .

Just reminiscing makes me tear up a little and chuckle at the same time.

At least it would get rid of my hangover.

No, no, no!

You hang on Good Friday, sleep all day Saturday, get up on Easter Sunday, and levitate on Ascension Thursday. Good grief, man, go to church and learn!

I’m already designing my “Welcome, Antichrist!” banner.

Yes, all you have to do it throw yourself at the ground, and miss.