It is Friday, what are you doing tonight?

Going to shul, making kiddush and eating a Shabbos meal.

Zev Steinhardt

I’m going on a guided tour of the unseen bowels of the Montreal metro system… matt_mcl will be there too.

• s.e.

Two words.

Beer.

<Simetra’s brain>: Stephen… that’s only one word.

Shut up you. It’s not like you’ll be there anyway.

The father of some of my students gave me his box-seat tickets for the Mariners vs. the Yankees tonight. Yeep!:smiley:

I’m still floating on air about it!

We’ll have dinner, probably watch Elimidate and go to bed early.

Wow, I have such a swinging life!!

Damn I’m jealous. I went to the game on tuesday but I was up in the $10 seats.

Tonight I will be doing one of my regular volunteer shifts at the local ER. But maybe I’ll climb in the hot tub when I get home.

Early this evening, my roommate and I are going to hang out on the porch and force each other to address graduation annoucements.

Then, I’m going to study. Correlations and t tests and chi squares, oh my.

I’ll probably find time for some writing between or after.

I’m such a party animal.

Champions. I kinda wish I was staying in tonight, though- allergies are hammering me right now.

Geek? Moi?

My wife gets home from her trip this evening, so…none-of-your-business.

Actually, I’ll probably spend two hours listening to her talk about the awards banquet, her classes, what her Mother is up to, her sister’s new boat, etc. Somewhere in there I’ll try to tell her that the electrician says we need a new service entrance AND the dryer’s toast.

And you know what? I don’t envy you single folks a bit.

Oh, and Farscape’s on tonight.

"Going to shul, making kiddush and eating a Shabbos meal.

Zev Steinhardt"

—Hmmm. If you’re not careful, Zev, you’re going to have people suspecting you’re Jewish!

Probably watching my SO and roommate play Baldur’s Gate on the PS2. I expect to get fed for my trouble.

D’oh! I can’t believe I forgot my dance class! The fun and fabulous Lindy Hop!

Couple of cuties in that class, too; one of them is partial to wearing handkerchief tops. :smiley:

Of course, she’s way too young for me, but eye candy is always a good thing. :slight_smile:

I’ll probably take my girls to Chuck E. Cheeses tonight. One just opened up a couple minutes from our house, and they’ve been begging to go since we passed it a few weeks ago.

Hubby’s going out for Chinese food, so a girls night out will be nice. :slight_smile:

Sheri

Who do you party with in Madison? I need to meet people like that! :wink:

If things go well–spending some time with a guy I met at a Beta Band show last weekend.

If not so wel–I don’t know, I’ll make it up as I go along. It worked pretty well for me last weekend.

I hang out with my fellow crazy fucks. :smiley: We are on State street quite a bit, in the City, and a couple of the coffee houses.

Unpacking BOX after BOX after Box after box after box after box after box …

Did someone just move? :wink:

Drinking beers, drinkin’ beers, smokin’ weed, doing’ crack, smokin’ weed, drinkin’ beeeeeers!

What am I doing tonight? Laundry. Working on my stats project. Studying for psychology. Feeling icky and crampy and generally no good, but finding some small pleasure in the fact that my roommate will be out for the evening.

Leaving work in exactly 17 minutes.

The rest is just details.