It must be Caturday folks!

So I just woke up from a rather disturbing dream.

In the dream my cat had grown (or did I shrink?) to 500 times it’s size. Now, basically in the dream; I am the pet and he is the master! He picked me up by the scruff of my neck and plopped me down in front of this big disgusting bowl of cat food. (Which I would not eat) Then he picked me up and threw me in the litter box. * Then* he batted me around for a while!

It was at this point I woke up to find my cat laying on my chest meowing at me. (translation: FEED ME BITCH!!)

It’s not uncommon for my cat to waked me up like that. But to have that dream and him there when I wake up is funny to say the least.

Once, when my Max-cat was a tiny Max-kitten, he woke me up by poking me in the forehead with a single claw. My last thought in the dream, which was still lingering in my mind when I was so abruptly awoken was:

“Is that you, Jesus?”

I have no explanation.

They’re getting into our minds

Something similar happened to Lisa Simpson.

I had a terrible time when I was asleep, blankets wrapped around my legs and cat on my back. It took me a few minutes to realize that my idiot cat wasn’t trying to smother me with a pillow. Cat isn’t such an idiot after all…he never sleeps close to my head now. I miss that :frowning:

Once again, the cat is nagging me to go to bed.

Brings back memories of a beloved literary character: Llyan.