Anniversary of my father’s death.
Winston, If I find out you’ve been into the mota again your gonna have to find yourself a new henchman 
I have a sudden craving for pie and nachos.
W00T! :)-~~~
[QUOTE=Omegaman]
Winston, If I find out you’ve been into the mota again your gonna have to find yourself a new henchman ![]()
[/QUOTE]
I had to look up “mota”.
:smack:
[QUOTE=MadTheSwine]
I have a sudden craving for pie and nachos.
[/QUOTE]
No Funyuns?
[QUOTE=Winston Smith]
Anybody celebrating? ![]()
[/QUOTE]
You want us to celebrate Hitler’s birthday? That’s weird.
[QUOTE=Cervaise]
No Funyuns?
[/QUOTE]
Perhaps some Responsibilityuns, although they’re not as popular ![]()
[QUOTE=RickJay]
You want us to celebrate Hitler’s birthday? That’s weird.
[/QUOTE]
No, silly. Why would we want you to celebrate senseless violence perpetrated by assholes?
We want you to celebrate Columbine instead.
[QUOTE=RickJay]
You want us to celebrate Hitler’s birthday? That’s weird.
[/QUOTE]
Of course, can you think of another occasion to make chocolate chip cannabis cookies shaped like swastikas?
I try to celebrate 4/22 instead. It seems more useful.
[QUOTE=alphaboi867]
Of course, can you think of another occasion to make chocolate chip cannabis cookies shaped like swastikas?
[/QUOTE]
Honestly, do you really need an occasion?
[QUOTE=Baldwin]
Great. In plain English, just tell us what the fuck you’re talking about.
[/QUOTE]
420 (acknowledged as 4:20PM, as well as the date 4/20) is a stoner celebration of sorts.
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
I try to celebrate 4/22 instead. It seems more useful.
[/QUOTE]
That’s Sunday, silly! Plenty of time to do both…but only if ya wanna!
Of course I’ll be celebrating! It is my birthday after all! There’s a group of us going out for Ethiopian food tonight, and we’ll probably end up at someone’s house playing board games, or maybe back here playing Mario Kart.
What?
True story: A few months ago I got carded at the grocery store for buying alcohol. The clerk was a stoner type in his early twenties. I handed him my ID, and when he saw my birthdate, he smiled. “Nice birthday.”
I wish that I was a better liar, because I wanted to put a confused look on my face and say “Why?” Instead I just smiled and said thanks, as if I had picked it out myself.
Today’s is my friend’s birthday and she feel that the Hitler thing and the pot thing balance each other out. She’s the one I sent the giant microbe plushes to. Somehow they seemed appropriate, though I don’t know why.
I’m on vacation for two weeks before I start my new job, the sun is shining, it’s almost seventy degrees out, I have two dogs who are jumping for a walk and I’ve been on a worldwide volcano tour since I got up this morning–fargin’ A I’m celebrating! Yee haw, yippee ki ay motherfucker! 
I can buy the umm… party materials… but I lack a place to indulge. My parents dont mind me partying that way, but would rather not have the place smell that way. Drat!
I will be if the boyfriend decided to purchase some party materials.
But it’s beautiful out and we’re going mini golfing anyway and probably drinking later. Either way I’ll be cool tonight.
Sorry to harsh the buzz, guys, but according to the Registration Agreement:
Unfortunately (depending on how you look at it), this particular drug use is currently illegal in the U.S. Discussing past uses is one thing; talking about how you will be breaking the law in celebration is quite another.
I’m afraid I’ll be closing this one down.