It's Halloween in the MMP

Ha! The little rascals (kids, not furry) empty it amazingly quickly when there’s no one there to supervise.

Cool. I have a 100 gallon fresh water and I’m trying to find good ideas for plants. I’ve never lived somewhere without an aquarium store before. It feels…strange.

Today I declare it officially:

FALL

It’s cool out (for here), and breezy. We seem to be getting rain every few days. I love
FALL

It’s when we have Halloween (check), and Thanksgiving, and my birthday. Snoopy dance! I love Fall.

Supper didn’t happen yesterday, so today is meatloaf, lump N.O.T.s, and sugar snap peas. It’s smelling yum in here - I started cooking too early because I was looking at the one clock that I didn’t change. Oh well, we’ll eat early.

This has been a nice, slothful afternoon here at da cave. Nappage was achieved as well as an early dindin of sammiches and chips. Now, there’s ice cream! 'Tis dreary and rainy out thus the perfect afternoon of sloth.

It’s not yet 5:30 and darkness is descending. This time change thing sucks!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Supper was early and good. I think I’ll assume the reclinage position and crochet the night away.

MWAH!

Check these guy’s “oxygenators”.

Well, didn’t have to referee today after all as they closed the fields due to the rain we’ve had, but there was no rain at game-time and I drove past the fields and except for a little water at the goals, the fields look fine. I’ve suspected for years that they ‘baby’ the fields here so that they don’t have to spend much for reseeding/resodding or any other expenses.

Or maybe I’m just a grouch.

So browsed Barnes and Noble and ate at Red Robin (yum!) and then signed up for games on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings (replacement games for Sunday’s rainouts). Which means I get a full workday followed by exercise…we’ll see how that works out…

See all y’all on the next thread.

Gosh. It sure as heck got dark early today, di’nt it?

Yankees.

There is a good possibility that the Fall Classic will end tonight, making tomorrow the first day of Winter. Spring then comes in mid-Feb (when pitchers & catchers report).

No, the misguided One is a Mutts fan. :o
What do you get when you cross a Bruce Sprinsteen album & a Zac Brown song?
Greetings from Asbury Park with my Toes in the Water. :smiley:
↑ (My legs, w/ my jeans rolled up, earlier today)

It’s actually going to be warm enough here that I may get some more porch repair and painting done. (o)/

Mary had a little lamb and so did I. Now its just relaxing until bedtime.

Lamb sounds yummy. I shall acquire some. Tonight will be leftovers I think, unless someone else gets organized (bwahahaha - I slay me - no one cooks but me in my family).

I have napped. I should type words. Then din-din.

Thanks Flytrap! I shall look at that site.

Mary had a little lamb.
It followed her to and fro.
And everywhere that Mary went,
she stepped in lamb poop.

A little Sunday evenin’ culture for your enjoyment. :smiley:

No rain right now but more appears on the way. It’s a little too warmish out which could be a worrisome thing if’n there are storms out there. There were tornado warnin’s south of here late this afternoon. Weird weather.

I think soon we shall retire to the boudoir for teevee watchin’ etc until sleepy time.

Nitey Nite Y’all!

Slothful or bearful?
Let us get our anthropomorphism correct, okay?
Oye, do I have to do everything around here?

Of course not. :slight_smile:

What the hell does reverse osmosis have to do with Swampy? Does he use it to make water for his saline cement pond? :confused:

I put the livestock to bed at 7:00 Prime Meridian instead of 8:00, relying on my watch which I had not set back, and the little bastards bought it.

Went to the game, Canes lose. Now I’m home and watching the Packers.:slight_smile:

I was looking for something else actually but stumbled across this:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-402797.html

:smack:

Mary had a little lamb
A little beef
A little ham
Mary had a dumpling white
For Mary had an appetite.

You people are sick.
Damned sick.
:dubious:

My kind of people.:smiley: