It's official... Indian men have tiny tonkers!

[QUOTE=Sunspace]
Does this mean that I, as a non-Indian man, will have greater success with Indian women?

Probably not.
[/QUOTE]

Well, I don’t date Indian guys*. But it has nothing to do with the size of their tonkers, or Tonkas.

In regards to the OP: I have wondered this, but my sample size isn’t large enough <snerk> to make an accurate judgement.

*There has been the occasional second thought.

That’s why they have the Kama Sutra.

[QUOTE=Heffalump and Roo]
So have you noticed the phenomenon in the OP? Just asking.
[/QUOTE]

I can’t say as I’ve had much success, as every time I’ve asked an Indian man to drop his knickers in public for no readily apparent reason I get socked in the mouth. I’m beginning to think to think there’s something wrong with my approach.

[QUOTE=Mindfield]
From my high school days in that region (later part of the 80s) that whole area – Concord, Woodbridge, Malton – was proverbial Gino territory, where the IROCs roamed free and the streets were paved with pomade. Concord was perhaps a little less so, at least around the Glen Shields area, but all bets were off around the Promenade.

Brampton, where I live now, seems largely Indian and Pakistani, or at least it is in my little corner of the city (Shopper’s World area).
[/QUOTE]
I’m having Eighties Flashbacks now. Thanks a lot.

One of my best friends back then was Portugues and he had the five-litre Mustang and everything. It got to be such a cliché among the rest of us that we were going to have T-shirts made up that read “Oh no! Not another five-litre!”

I spent way too much time at Shoppers World and Bramalea City Centre back then (I was studying at Sheridan College). I haven’t been by there for a long time, but I pass the intersection of Derry and Hurontario fairly often, and when ICICI Bank* put up their billboard at that intersection, I knew things were changing.

I never really connected Malton with Concord and Woodbridge–the gap across the 427 and the industrial zone of Rexdale always seemed rather large. I think the latter two are still heavily Italian, buit I could be wrong. Apparently there’s even a distinctive Woodbridge accent of English.

[sub]Being a Doper, I knew that ICICI stood for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India. :)[/sub]

[QUOTE=Mindfield]
I can’t say as I’ve had much success, as every time I’ve asked an Indian man to drop his knickers in public for no readily apparent reason I get socked in the mouth. I’m beginning to think to think there’s something wrong with my approach.
[/QUOTE]

Try your approach from the left. I’ve found that more effective.

[QUOTE=Antinor01]
Sorry love,but true hetero-hunkiness wouldn’t quiver. You blew your cover with that line. :wink:
[/QUOTE]

DAMN! Beat me to it! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Mindfield]
I can’t say as I’ve had much success, as every time I’ve asked an Indian man to drop his knickers in public for no readily apparent reason I get socked in the mouth. I’m beginning to think to think there’s something wrong with my approach.
[/QUOTE]

Um.
Not to stereotype, or anything, but the Indian men I’ve known - and we’re talking the ones who’ve just come over, not the ones who’ve been raised here or spent a few years here - would drop their pants so quickly if a pretty white girl asked them to they’d trip over them.

Of course, YMMV if you’re, say, a pretty white guy.

Mindfield’s a guy. He may be pretty. I dunno. Never met him.

[QUOTE=Sunspace]
I spent way too much time at Shoppers World and Bramalea City Centre back then (I was studying at Sheridan College). I haven’t been by there for a long time, but I pass the intersection of Derry and Hurontario fairly often, and when ICICI Bank* put up their billboard at that intersection, I knew things were changing.
[/quote]

They opened an ICICI right across from Shopper’s World, too. It used to be a TD. And Obie’s (after the mall renovation and forced move) went out of business and the location is now an Indian restaurant I still haven’t been in, but would love to try their butter chicken one day. The real indication of the change I think is the fact that nothing in that unit of the mall has survived for too long except this restaurant, which evidently does pretty well.

Woodbridge was the Gino epicenter back then so I guess it’s managed to hold on to that. Malton and Concord (and possibly King City) were kind of like the Woodbridge Outlands I suppose, serving to reduce the concentration of Gino within Woodbridge to prevent a critical mass 6-cylinders and Freestyle music.

Gah. Double-post.

[QUOTE=Antinor01]
Try your approach from the left. I’ve found that more effective.
[/QUOTE]

Is this another one of those cultural customs I’m running afoul of? Like offering to shake with your left hand? (Or was it right? See, this is exactly my problem.)

See, now this is probably where my cultural ignorance comes in, because I just can’t picture an Indian pervert. Maybe it’s the pervasive impression of the staid, reserved culture particularly regarding sex and nudity, but it just paints an incongruous picture in my head. Not that I want to picture an Indian man – or any man – dropping trou in front of me.

And I’ve been called a lot of things, few of them flattering, but “pretty” hasn’t been one of them. Maybe I need more blush…

[QUOTE=Mindfield]
Maybe it’s the pervasive impression of the staid, reserved culture particularly regarding sex and nudity, but it just paints an incongruous picture in my head.
[/QUOTE]
Staid? Reserved? I have a lot of pictures in my head of Indian culture, but they’re a riot of colour and texture and sensation, with polychrome gods and goddesses engaging in ecstatic union with the universe. Just go to Little India and look at the colours of the sari fabric!

I am given to understand that there is a strong current of cultural conservatism, though. The first generation of migrants tries to keep things the same as in the Old Country. The second and third generations grow up and change, brandching out and adapting to the new land. The same thing happened with the English culture of my grandparents.

Half the men, smaller than the average? The Deuce, you say!

Oh, yes, more than half. Although this “more” is no where defined. Probably because statistics is math and math is hard.

[QUOTE=e-logic]
Yes, a great quivvering mass of hetero-hunkiness, and don’t you forget it.
[/QUOTE]

Excellently camouflaged by an OP wherein you’re fascinated by all the penes of one of the most populous nations on the planet. And how many brothers gay men have.

… not that there’s anything wrong with that.

[QUOTE=the OP]
A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.
The study found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms.
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Hypno-Toad]
Considering the large number of indians in this world, size doesn’t matter.
[/QUOTE]

Conceivably [no pun intended], the former observation could help explain the latter… if the size disparity is great enough for there to be a tendency for the condoms to slip off.

[QUOTE=Lightray]
Half the men, smaller than the average? The Deuce, you say!

Oh, yes, more than half. Although this “more” is no where defined. Probably because statistics is math and math is hard.

[/QUOTE]

No joke… it’s an extremely poorly written article. Not that it’s stopped all my friends from emailing to me all day. Punks…

[QUOTE=Mindfield]

See, now this is probably where my cultural ignorance comes in, because I just can’t picture an Indian pervert. Maybe it’s the pervasive impression of the staid, reserved culture particularly regarding sex and nudity, but it just paints an incongruous picture in my head. Not that I want to picture an Indian man – or any man – dropping trou in front of me.

And I’ve been called a lot of things, few of them flattering, but “pretty” hasn’t been one of them. Maybe I need more blush…
[/QUOTE]

Well, if you spend your whole life culturally conservative, and suddenly you’re confronted by all these blonde bombshells who drop to their bikinis in an instant, you might get a little perverted, too.

Seriously. I’ve always pointed out cultural shock doesn’t happen when you go to India. You’re expecting all that. It happens when you come back, and realize how used your mind has gotten to conservatism.

And besides, I never said "pervert’ anyway. Simply horny.

If you can’t imagine an indian pervert…

Eve teasing - WikipediaEve Teasing

From Link:

Interesting phenomenon. Interesting term.

I make no comments about the endowments of Indian men, but I did date a guy that was very impressed with his IROC, but he was Iranian, but it sounds about like the same sort of guy. (I wasn’t impressed with him for long, or his car at all)

[QUOTE=Anaamika]
Well, if you spend your whole life culturally conservative, and suddenly you’re confronted by all these blonde bombshells who drop to their bikinis in an instant, you might get a little perverted, too.

Seriously. I’ve always pointed out cultural shock doesn’t happen when you go to India. You’re expecting all that. It happens when you come back, and realize how used your mind has gotten to conservatism.

And besides, I never said "pervert’ anyway. Simply horny.
[/QUOTE]

There is nothing at all wrong with being a pervert. I wear the title proudly! :smiley:

[QUOTE=Lightray]
Excellently camouflaged by an OP wherein you’re fascinated by all the penes of one of the most populous nations on the planet. And how many brothers gay men have.

… not that there’s anything wrong with that.
[/QUOTE]

Eek!

I think there’s something I need to discuss with my wife. :eek:

So anyway, how much is a ticket to Mumbai these days…?

[QUOTE=Count Blucher]
Coming Soon: Super-Hetreo vs Vishnu-tron in a Battle of Super Penis Powers!!!
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, cockfighting has been abolished.

[QUOTE=Auntbeast]
If you can’t imagine an indian pervert…

Eve teasing - WikipediaEve Teasing

From Link:

Interesting phenomenon. Interesting term.

[/QUOTE]

Yes. I would no sooner go out alone in India then I would drive drunk. I always brought a man with me - my brother, or uncle, or a minimum of three girls at nighttime and two in the daytime.

They follow you, and sing songs, and harass you.