It's snowing...

…and I’m eating ice cream.

White stuff fall from sky!

Ahhhh…I love snow. Two years ago I was bad and made snow ice cream. You’re not supposed to now, because he snow is contaminated with pollution. but it was yummy…

I walked out of the theatre tonight into a thick haze - there’s a big fire somewhere around the city and my car was covered in ash.

<*>
(I can pretend the ash is snow and the smell is a warm fire crackling away merrily.)

I’m gonna go make some egg nog. I’m in a better mood now.

At the moment I’m cold enough for it to be snowing, yet the roses are in bloom outside. Never will I understand the desert.

Ah well, I’ll get to see the lovely white stuff when I go home at Christmas.

We finally got our first visible snow (during the day) in Detroit. It was still to warm to even think about staying on the ground but I saw it. Maybe I’m not in the mood for it right now, because today was the first day I didn’t enjoy seeing the snow. I love snow! Which is why it seems so weird that I wasn’t joyous. Either that or I had a Quanitative Analysis exam in analtyical chemistry today.

I’m dreaming of a White Christmas…

In Baton Rouge, yeah right!

Send some snow my way!

I suppose I feel somewhat fondly of snow. Winter is without a doubt my favorite season.

Hey, Kat, could you send some to me here in Florida? I haven’t seen snow since I left New York in 1991.

I am so jealous of you right now. :slight_smile:

Yeah me, me, I want some, pretty please!

Think of the international headlines “L.A. hit by snow storm, 1/2 inch piles up traffic citywide.”

heh-heh-heh…fuck snow. If I never see it again as long as I live, it’ll be too soon.

When I was a kid, I loved it–NO SCHOOL!
As an adult, the magic’s gone. Well, except the time a room-mate and I got stoned at midnight and went cardboard-box sledding at the school near the apartment. OK, so that was 2 inches of sleet, but still…

Yeah, it did finally snow in Michigan. I heard about four people yesterday saying it was going to snow, but I just didn’t want to believe it. It’s been so nice here for so long. But it is mid-November. I guess it’s time.

My daughter, of course, was positively delighted. She wanted to put her coat & snow boots on RIGHT NOW, over her jammies, and go outside & play. But it was 7:30 in the morning, so, no dice. I did let her wear her snow boots out when my husband took me to work, though, so she got to leave her little booted footprints in some snow. That made her happy. :slight_smile:

I would be perfectly happy to send y’all some snow, except that it all melted. :frowning: Next time I’ll go out and catch some to put in the freezer.