It's the Independence Day in December MMP

Congrats**** on the new ride [COLOR=“Red”]Red[/COLOR]

No luck napping cause the windows were open and Lucky Louie fancies himself a guard dog. Bless his heart. It’s too late in the day for napping anyway.

I guess I’ll go start the last load of laundry, clean the kitchen again and grab a shower.

Are they garnished with little sprigs of parsley? They ain’t suave with out little sprigs of parsley. :dubious:

Supper was pretty good - I warmed the poke chops in the toaster oven, steamed the broccoli in the steamer and boiled the N.O.T. chunks on the stovetop. Maybe ice cream later, maybe not. We shall see…

butters, it sounds like Louie is a German shepherd in his mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

According to some commercial my spousal unit always quotes, dogs are all wolves at heart. Yeah, thisis a wolf at heart…
:smiley:

red He thinks he is. All ten pounds of him will bark and attemp to attack even the biggest dogs.

I think it’s time to l log off and veg. MWAH!

Doesn’t matter one way or the other to me.

Cheating was never issue, and even though he owes me money, that is not the issue. His second set of texts was about what he owes me.

Letting his racist cunt of an aunt come between us is the issue.

Pug, wolf, or Remoolian; it looks like he’s got a drinking problem!

Howdy Y’all! Home from watchin’ stained glass windows get dedicated and the followin’ reception. 'Twas a very nice and well attended service that lasted just over an hour, not too bad. Then we had big eats over to the Parish Hall. The dainty sammiches got all et up. Actually there was a lot of really good eats which is good because that was dindin for us. :smiley:

flytrap aig 'n olive sammiches are simple and prefer not to be adorned. Plus they are dang good and do not need adornment to entice.

And on that note, 'tis time to retire to the boudoir. Sleepage is required.

Nitey Nite Y’all!

Ah.
My apologies.

So sayeth the lazy finger sammitch maker. You could at least have put an olive slice atop each sammitch. :dubious:

I survived work ,it was mildly irksome. Making blackened salmon, with orange ancho rice and corn, cilantro ,and lime.

Well, minions always turn on you.:wink:

Nothing to apologize for
I don’t talk about it much
but his good Christian aunt, the one who goes to church twice a week and spouts scripture, hates me because I am white. Nothing personal, she hates all white people.
He let her interfere in our relationship.
Nobody in his family gets it, why he lets her run his life.
But he does and she wants me gone, he wouldn’t stand up for me - so I’m gone.
Whenever he needs help, I’m the one he comes running to.
He made his bed, he can lie in it.

Since nobody else seems to have volunteered, I’ve taken the liberty of starting a new MMP

Have at it!