It's the Independence Day in December MMP

You’re being drafted as an officer…however, the unit you’re being assigned to lead is in the opposing army. :o

Non Sequitur is in my regular rotation - I love that strip. Today’s is definitely a goodie - not one of his more subtle efforts.

[King Arther]RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY![/King Arther]
:smiley:
red, yeah, that’s the time to upgrade.

True enough, FCM, but sometimes a dope slap to the head is necessary for some. (The one on the Holocaust years ago still sticks with me today).

Fourth load of laundry just about done, do perhaps I’ll see how much hot water is left and get, as swampy puts it so elequently, purified.

Howdy Y’all! We have deheathenated and have had N.O.L. Now it’s time to chill for a while. I have aigs boiled to make aig ‘n olive sammiches, which is aig sallit with some chopped up black olives and is good, for the reception followin’ the stained glass dedication doin’s this evenin’. I bought some little bitty wheat bread so they shall be dainty little finger sammiches. That makes it all suave and couth. :smiley:

MetalMouse better purtified than putrified I always say.

I feel nappage shall commence shortly.

Laterz!

The turkey has been hacked up and vacu-sealed in 3 separate bags - one for the wings, one for dark meat, one for light meat. The ribs are halfway thru their cycle, and I just put the brats in. All should come out about 3. I’ve got a list started. **FCD **isn’t have any luck with his router program, and naturally, this is something that needs to be done before we leave. Last minute you ask? Um, yeah… :stuck_out_tongue: slacker…

R.I.P. doggio & flytrap, we’ll miss you. :eek:
Ummm, well, what I mean to say is we’ll miss one of you.

That is damned considerate of you.

FairyChat…she’s considerate, dammit!
:slight_smile:

I am considerate, but more than that, I’m methodical. I did the legs and thighs before I did the breasts, so one bag got filled, and I needed another. It’ll make serving easier, too.

Boring day - but boring is good.

I guess OAOASO really wants my attention.
Another set of text messages today.

I’ve been getting in extra range time so with luck and a light wind I won’t miss at all! :smiley:

Home long enough to start dinner. May check back later during the late game.

I don’t understand. I thought you and doggio were united against a common [del]enema[/del] foe

Nappage and the makeage of dainty little sammiches has been achieved. Go Me!

Smokeage is done. I need to wrap and bag all the ribs once they cool - dunno if there’s enough space in the freezer for the whole batch. I’ve also got to wrap and freeze the brats - and I found 2 stragglers in the back of the freezer. Wonder what else is hidden in there??

We have have been cleaning house and doing laundry.and cooking. We just finished eating. I am gonna have a nap then clean the kitchen again. The rest of the cleaning will have to wait until another day. Tahred.

I suppose I should motivate. I need to drag the trash can down to the road. I also need to purtify somewhat. Apparently there is a rule that says one can’t go over to the church house in sweat pants, tshirt, robe, and slipper socks. Whiskypalians are a bit more persnickety than :eek:Wal*Mart:eek:. :smiley:

I found space in the freezer for the ribs, and the brats! YAY!!

I’ve cleaned all the smoker parts that come out - the cabinet itself will be cleaned tomorrow. I’m done with messy work for today.

It’s 41° out & we fogged up winders in the car :), which necessitated opening them up whilst driving…which resulted in Brrrrr! [spoiler]Just drove over to the park to run the trails; quite warm & sweaty once done. What were you thinking?

Sha’r time now; after purtifying run over to the Ac-a-me to get fud for din. Any suggestions for tonight’s cookage?[/spoiler]

I just finished cleaning 13 years worth of crap out of my truck. There were books and CDs in the black hole behind the seat that I had forgotten about as well as ~$10 worth of change that wasn’t in the ashtray. :eek: I left the blanket, umbrella and jumper cables that will be moved to the Toyota. I also found out that I have wayyyyy more reusable grocery bags than I thought. :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps something else did not work out, or he needs money. :dubious: