I've had it with these fucking Turing tests.

As someone else stated, buh? I’ve always assumed that captchas use completely different technology to accommodate blind users; I assume they’d do the same here.

The CAPTCHA software can generate an audio file. It’s not widely used, but it’s possible.

As suggested, then, the dog-and-cat thing could draw from a bank of barks or meows, people saying, “dog” or “cat,” and computers reading synonyms (“feline,” “kitten,” “great dane,” etc.) to create an audio captcha that could be difficult for a computer to decode. You could record 100 different sound files for this pretty easily.

Yes, but I’ve found every single last one of them to be impossible to figure out. Even if I can eventually work out one word at a time, there are too many words. I find missing a few visual capchas to be much more worth it.

The last time I tried an audio version, it was even worse than a visual.

If you can’t see, you don’t have a choice.

c’mon, darling. The second one is easy. It’s 13 M R dragon squiggle. You are either color blind, or you are using one of those old QWERTY keyboards that doesn’t have the dragon squiggle key.

How can you miss that button? It’s right there between the “T” and the backwards “W”.

This is just like when I didn’t flip that fucking turtle over and never heard the end of it.

:confused::confused:

forwards: W
backwards: W

Common mistake. He meant the upside-down S.

The OP can’t pass a Turing test and is therefore a spambot. Reported.

Dragon squiggle? I don’t have any dragon squiggle key - all I’ve got is a wandering salamander. Must be the mac keyboard.

Error X05: Can’t Find Host: Skynet Spambot 505 Core Dump :

“Mark HookerChemical and Ultrafilter for termination”

You sure it wasn’t the horizontally flipped X?

Incapable of distinguishing a “double-you” from a “you-double”?

Reading this thread is like that bit from Sneakers:

“That’s a G.”
“Definitely not a G. That’s a V.”

I goddam fucking hate these ass-licking cocksucking “tests” that try to goat-felching pizzle-sucking…

Sorry. Suffering from Turings Syndrome…