I've had it with these mother fuckin' snakes on this mother fuckin' music video!

The music video of the first single off of the forthcoming Snakes on a Plane soundtrack has been leaked.

SoaP Youtube Video

The video is pretty bad but the song is exceptionally good and I can’t wait 'til this gets some radio play.

The band singing the song Snakes on a Plane (Bring It) is Cobra Starship which consists of William Beckett of the Academy Is, Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes, Maja Ivarsson of the Sounds, and Gabe Saporta of Midtown.

:smiley:

:smack: Catchy, not good, catchy.

[Moderator’s stage whisper]We’ve had a couple people report this post on account of the, ah, colourful langage of the title. We appreciate when folks report anything, but in this case, colourful language is not inappropriate in Cafe Society.

We don’t permit such language to be used against other posters, of course, but we don’t permit ANY insults of other posters, regardless of word-choice. But such language can be directed at an artist or entertainment, no prob. [/stage whisper]

Haha, Sam Jackson’ wearing J-Ro’s shirt! :smiley:

Is that the actual Samuel L Jackson in the video? The resolution isn’t the greatest so I can’t be sure if it’s really him or not… If so, that’s very cool.

Awesome video BTW, thanks for the link to it!

I thought that might be an issue but I never actually saw it brought up. Thanks for saying something.

Yeah, it is definitely him. The ‘official’ final product has been posted on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV24FN4rDzE&eurl=

It’s motherfuckin’ snakes. On a motherfuckin’ music video.

It’s Oedipusian snakes. On an Oedipusian music video.

Plane crash = Oedipus Wrecks?