Jay Leno have a hardon or something....?

Just in case you didn’t do that on purpose – I think you mean “fraught” with danger.

‘frot’ is short for 'frottage" meaning to rub the genitals together.

Ah.

Actually, if it’s done right, you’d say “Ahhhhhhhhhhh.”

And could he HAVE any more cars?

That’s not quite what it means - it’s rubbing the genitals against a non-consenting person.

I swear I read somewhere that celebrities prefer going on Leno’s show than Letterman’s, because generally Leno’s a lot more of a pleasant individual. I can believe it.

(And what the fuck WAS “dancing Ito”?)

I’ve heard that before but I figured it’s because Letterman doesn’t fawn over the celebrities like Leno does. In fact, Letterman enjoys bursting their bubbles.

A bunch of guys dressed up as Judge Ito (from the OJ trial) dancing around.

So according to this thread, no one watches Leno – except for doddering fools in nursing homes.

That will come as a surprise to the TV ratings giant Nielsen, whose ratings are considered pretty definitive evidence of watchers.

Most recent week’s late night ratings (June 4-8), in the coveted 18-49 demographic, are reproduced below. I’m not sure how many 18-49 year olds are found in nursing homes, but my guess is: damn few.

Cite.

But… but… how can that be?? None of MY friends watch Leno!

:rolleyes:

I presume you’re referring to the section headed “Nixon quote.”

That just means he sucks, not that he’s biased.

Oh, thanks, Bricker. I was confused why Leno was on the air when not a single person I know watches him. You really skewered some ignorance with your well-placed roll eye smiley. Skewered it right good.

What’s everyone’s problem with Leno? I think he’s funny and I like the little presentations he does, like Headlines or Found at the 99¢ Store.

If not for Jay Leno, Johnny Carson would be alive today.

So far, you’re the only one in the thread who’s suggested that that assumption even exists.

Yes because the people who made statements about people not watching Leno were clearly making factual claims. To be clear: no one with good taste in entertainment, or with a well developed sense of humor watches Leno. The tone of your post proves the point.

Remember the fly incident? He so is.

Jaywalking depresses me though. Makes me realize we don’t pay our teachers nearly enough.

And curiously, every one of the total 146 viewers/fans of Conan is also a member of the SDMB bash Leno club. You only need to mention the word Leno in a thread title and they are happy to pile in to prove nobody thinks he is funny. There are apparently enough sour grapes left over from the deserved cancellation of Conan on NBC to make hundreds of cases of bad whine.