Jeepers, Creepers—Stay Away from My Peepers! (Eyedrop help?)

Good luck!

Good one…come in here and traumatize all these people! :smiley:

While I have little to no problem with touching my eye, my SO is with you guys. He has the doc do the corner of the eye thing.

Well my eyes are so healthy it’s a wonder they don’t leap out of my head and jog around the block a few times. The “corner of the eye” trick worked fairly well—the doctor said, “as long as you get some of the drop in, it’s OK.” Now my eyes are so dilated I have my huge Jackie O sunglasses on and everything is very blurry.

I’ll need new driving glasses and (for the first time!) reading glasses. They do not carry lorgnettes, but when I explained to the clerk what they were, she said, “Naw, we don’t carry dose—but ain’t dey chick?

Congrats!

Thanks—just hope the two glasess I picked out don’t give me splitting headaches. Glasses rest on—and pinch—the bump on my nose, and yow, after ten or 15 minutes. Maybe I have a legit medical excuse to have my nose bobbed?

Let’s give it a little time before the scapel comes out. :smiley:

I’m the same way with glasses. I just don’t like the feeling of them sitting on my face. Even though I wear them 8 hours a day. I bought a pair of $10 reading glasses the other day…they’re feather light and I don’t have to worry about losing them or sitting on them – like I did with my $100 eye doctor readers.

With you being new to the reading glasses world, I’d like to give you a tip: have more than one pair. I have a pair at the computer at home, a pair in the kitchen, a pair in the living room, and a pair in my purse. That way, I got 'em when I need 'em. And I need them frequently, but not often enough to wear them down at the end of my nose all day.