Jefferson DNA Study Does NOT prove Thomas Jefferson the Father of Hemings and Woodson

To receive the latest up to date information regarding the Jefferson-Hemings DNA Study please click on www.angelfire.com/va/TJTruth and www.tjheritage.org.

A blue ribbon panel of distinguished scholars formed a Scholars Commission, (a link from above pages), and found that in all probability Thomas Jefferson DID NOT father Hemings and Woodson children. They also found the in-house Monticello Report deficient and biased in certain instances. DNA has been used for confusing the public. I assisted Dr. Foster with the DNA Study.

Herb Barger
Jefferson Family Researcher
herbar@comcast.net

Mr. Barger.

If you wish to continue to post on this board, you need to read, and learn what we’re about.

You posted essentially the same thing in our forum entitled General Questions. While I sympathize with your passion on your subject, we don’t allow multiple posts (which say the same thing) on this board.

So, I’ve closed this one. And, I moved your post in GQ over to Comments on Cecil’s Columns, because that’s what you’re doing.

If you start another thread about this in another column, I’ll temporarily suspend your posting privileges.

People who want to post to this topic, here’s the thread left open in CoCC: Jefferson-Hemings DNA Study