Jeopardy Question

I don’t think they have a bias when it comes to inviting celebrities to participate, I think celebrities have a justifiable fear of looking stupid (this is well justified when it comes to the Faux correspondents IMHO.) Michael Steele had the necessary courage but little knowledge and hardly rang in at all. The day he was there none of the contestants could fill in the blank “In war the first casualty is -----.” You would think current affairs and political experts would have been familiar with the quote. Chuck Todd rang in on a question about the location of the Danish Ballet Company and guessed “Amsterdam.” The only two guests who seemed to know anything were Al Franken and Louis C. K.

I take it this means you’ve never seen the old SNL celebrity Jeopardy sketches?You’re one of today’s lucky 10,000.

Just go to YouTube and watch any SNL Celebrity Jeopardy sketch featuring Sean Connery being portrayed by Darrell Hammond and Alex Trebek by Will Ferrell. They’re 100% comedy gold.

Comedians tend to know a surprising amount of things, but I suppose that’s required for job that involves poking fun at daily life while making a lot of wordplay.

She’s on Bill Maher a lot. She’s one Republican whose claim to beimg libertarian-leaning actually rings true.

Oh, man. I always suspected he was a dumb guy! :stuck_out_tongue: NBC has for a while had something of a reputation for the presence of, shall we say, ‘less-cerebral’ dudes in their on-camera news division talent pool (Stone Phillips, et al).

Each of them probably has an IQ equal to the sum of the IQs of the other two they were playing against.