Jersey idiots attack trans teacher

Guess you missed post #12.

Well, work on that, will you? It’s getting really annoying the way you come into every single pit thread about gay rights to tell everyone how unimportant the subject is. We all get it already, okay? You don’t care about gay rights. (And no, I’m not calling you a homophobe.) It’s just not a subject that affects you. Fine.
[/QUOTE]

I appreciate (if you’re being honest) that you don’t think I’m a homophobe. One of the biggest regrets I have here is giving anyone the impression that I am. Taking stock in the matter you are correct in the assessment. While I don’t post to every gay-themed thread, I really don’t belong in any I’ve been in recently. Maybe it’s playing the Devil’s Advocate that impels me to post in them. Who knows?

Either way, I’m forcing a 30 day hiatus on posting to any thread that has anything to do with anything involving homosexuality. Not so I can gain some ammo about being silenced about the issue, but rather because I really haven’t done shit to contribut to anything being discussed by the participants.

Overall, you’re right. The subject doesn’t affect me personally on a day-to-day basis. I’ve never been subjected to animosity based on my sexuality. I have for other things, but not for being gay. I really have no idea what it feels like. Nothing I’ve posted has done anything but fan the flames of hatred. Towards me, and apparently, towards the gays some think I inherently hate.

Again, none of my posts were meant as malicious, though going back through them I can see how they came across that way in some cases. It was never my intent. I’m sorry for how I came across, and really can’t do more than that.

So to everyone that thinks I hate them for whom they sleep with or want to spend their life with, you’re wrong. Flat-out wrong.

McBeth surely went into surgery/hormone therapy with eyes (all 8 of them) wide open to the Schneeds of the world. I’m sure this was a fight that was prepared for and expected. But it does need to be played out so that the community can move on.