Jewish Slave Labors during World War II

Can you tell me everything you know about Jewish Slave Labors during World War II?

ok, forget the above unless you know anything about it.
Can you tell me where I can find information about Jewish Slave Labors during world war 2? links
This is really annoying because i have to do a report and I can’t find anything.

Can you tell me where I can find information about Jewish Slave Labors during world war 2? links
This is really annoying because i have to do a report and I can’t find anything.

Try starting here:

http://www.wiesenthal.com/

and using Google or another search engine, try the exact phrase “anti-semitism”.

Over at google.com I searched for* “slave labor” jews history world war II* and came up with 2,510 sites. Another search for the exact phrase “concentration camps” gave me approximately 81,500 sites.

Funky–a triple post :).

Yeah, any library should have a copious amount of books on the topic. Or you could ask any relatives who were in the war.