Jews and the WTC

This, exactly, was what I was trying to express in my posts.

Maybe you were. After all, Pee Wee Herman’s real name is Paul Reuben, a Jew.

I don’t know…is it because they are a bunch of ignorant savages?

msmith537,

Your post is inappropriate. We don’t allow hateful or derogatory comments.

Do not do this again.

DrMatrix - General Questions Moderator

Is it possible that msmith537 is being sarcastic, in reponse to a what they thought was a gross generalization made by Hari Seldon.

For the record, here in the Emirates:

1. No one - Muslim or non-Muslim - cheered when the towers fell

2. The predominant reaction was shock, horror and grief, with many people here knowing people in those towers. My muslim colleague’s brother was in one of the towers - he did escape - but they didn’t know he was safe for several hours later because the phone lines were all down.

3. The stupid “no jews went to work that day” rumour did go around, but no non-Muslims, and very few Muslims, actually believed it

Maybe Al Gore did it. Pissed about the election, and whatnot.

This lie had some currency here in Saudi Arabia in the week or so after the attack. The best debunking of it was in the Fortean Times. I happened to have that issue in my carryon when I returned to the Magic Kingdom.

When my Saudi coworkers read the article they xeroxed ™ it and made notes to argue with their friends. Good lads.

There was some cheering here on 11-9. A few wrenches down on our flightline. they were arrested by the MPs and have not returned to work.

on 12-9 the Colonel called all us Americans (and Canadians) in and apologized that Arabs may have been involved. He told us that if anyone acted inappropriatly, to report the asshat to him at once.

Just a little clarification…my statement is refering to anyone who would cheer and clap over seeing 1000s of innocent people die…regardless of race or religeon or whatever. So chill.
And if you believe that there was some “Jew warning” without being shown any evidence then you have to be pretty ignorant.

Exactly. And thus the reason for my posting above.

The people who come up with rumors like this stifle me. Most racial rumors and stereotypes are so far-fetched and ridiculous that they lose credibility by simply being uttered. I understand how anybody can even conceive this utter trash as truth.

I posted a reply. Now I look like an idiot. Sorry. Please insult me at will. Thank you

Wow. Sorry I ruined the board. I posted a reply and it went to a second page. I thought I made a new thread when i saw my sole post. Sorry again

This threads not that old, a reply isn’t discouraged.