Jim Peebles is a fucking idiot

Lies about Obama’s birth certificate and his religion have nothing to do with racial animosity.

Claims that Mexican immigrants are criminals and rapists are not a racist statement.

The suspending civil liberies for the Central Park Five had nothing to do with race.

Saying he wants to ban all Muslims isn’t a bigoted statement.

FUCK YOU, YOU LYING FUCKING MORON. THIS IS WHY WE CANT TALK TO YOU DUMB PIECES OF SHIT. YOU DONT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF TRUMPS OWN LYING FUCKING RACIST MOUTH.

I swear, I though he was a Russian troll, but yeah he really is just that fucking stupid.

My Pebbles!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

He is actually more Cuckoo Puffs!

What’s with these fucking pittings of board members without a fucking link to know what its about.

As for Peebles himself: when it comes to obvous bigotry, “It takes one to not know one.”

And in the Jim Crow era, southern whites were just really, really concerned about literacy.

His initial OP was pretty silly, so I asked him to provide cites that this is what the election is about. He basically failed and made it obvious he’s so far down the rabbit hole, there no use engaging. His view of reality just doesn’t square with mine.

So, I decided to disengage. I don’t know why others don’t do the same – he’s obviously unreachable with facts and cites.

Remember when the phrase: “I reject your reality and substitute my own.” was said ironically?

It worked for Galileo, et. al …

Never heard of him.

Perhaps he simply didn’t recognize the gravity of his situation?

He is a poster on this message board.

Click the link in post 4.

Anyone who tries to sell a gorilla out of his pet shop must be pretty stupid.

Seriously, there’s no point in arguing with someone like this. It’s as if he doesn’t acknowledge that water is wet, regardless of any evidence you produce.

Resistance to evidence is the real stupidity. Choosing to be a moron. And Jim Peebles is making that choice again and again, day after day.

There are a lot of people like that, though. And they enjoy voting.

Really bad idea: taking a gander at the doofus’s posting history.

Quote Magic Fucked Up:
From OP “…YOU DONT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF TRUMPS OWN LYING FUCKING RACIST MOUTH.”

I’m unfamiliar with the poster referenced in the OP, but if he’s a Trump supporter/defender/apologist/excuse maker then Fucking Idiot is kind of a required condition. We’ve got lots of those around here, I encounter them in my life. The most sensible one I know- the MOST sensible one I know gets all of her news from Tucker Carlson. That’s her only news source. She’s a nice enough gal to work with, but you know, fucking idiot, no way around that.

I didn’t read the thread, and I hate it when people do that, but no shit.

Did Peebles have a lobotomy recently or stop taking his meds or something? He’s been on the Board for over a year but I hadn’t even heard of him until the last week or two when he’s been stinking up the Board with more stupidity than the Usual Gang combined.

I hardly bother with the dolt. Look at Octopus, you see a guy with a three-digit IQ who’s brainwashed himself on social issues. Look at Peebles, you just imagine the famous scene from Chinatown:

“I’m an imbecile!”
[slap]
“I’m a troll!”
[slap]
“I’m an imbecile!”
[slap]
“I’m an imbecile and a troll!” [weeps uncontrollably]

Groan :smiley:

Holy shit.

After the Kavanaugh meltdown, it seems to me that there’s a subculture of just blatantly lying with no intent to successfully deceive. I’m not sure what that even is.