John Fetterman really needs to resign

Check out:

‘Too lazy to do the job’: Democrats dump on Fetterman after WSJ report

https://www.politico.com/news/2026/09/04/fetterman-wsj-democrats-criticize

Former Staff Members Threaten to Expose Fetterman’s Internal Messages: The former aides started a social media account they said would publicize Senator John Fetterman’s communications, following a report detailing the Democrat’s disdain for doing his job.

https://www.nytimes.com/2026/09/04/us/politics/john-fetterman-former-staff.html

Pennsylvania Democrat blasts Fetterman as ‘lazy trust fund baby’

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/6072107-boyle-calls-fetterman-lazy/

I wonder if he was told not to be there, because they were afraid he’d “do something.”

He has multiple tattoos of dates of people who were murdered in his town, FWIW.

I’m not sure what you mean. He=Fetterman? Do what?

Well, I kind of doubt that. I can’t imagine what kind of “something” he might have done at a funeral service for three fallen police officers. I don’t think he’s that loony. I think he just didn’t care, a shocking lack of empathy. Things like this don’t happen here. Even those who had never met these officers grieved over this tragic incident. I know my wife and I did. Fetterman? He didn’t care.

Fetterman responds:

There are two sides to every story, but three Chiefs of Staff have quit on him since 2022, along with numerous members of his legislative and communications teams. That’s a lot of disgruntled-ness. He says his staff turnover is on a par with other Senators, and what do I know, perhaps he’s right. But people sign-on because they believe in the person they’re serving, and out of protocol clam-up about why they sign-off when they leave. Fetterman’s ex-staffers seem to have no problem with going public about their reasons for walking out.

Maybe Fetterman can appear on Faux News and explain why his Democratic (I assume) former staffers are so disgruntled.

I guess we can’t exclude the possibility that most of the other Senators are asshats as well.

I seem to recall the National Review was very down on him after his stroke and wanted him to quit right then.

He probably would have, had he not been running against one Dr. Mehmet Oz.

Human garbage Fetterman to appear at the Trump convention to praise him and PA GOP Senator McCormick:

https://www.axios.com/2026/09/09/fetterman-video-gop-convention-trump

What a useless piece of shit. What a fucking betrayal of every last one of his PA Democratic voters who supported him. @DrDeth, still think he’s a good Democrat?

Democrats now need a 52 seat majority. 51 won’t do, because Fetterman is almost certain to switch parties.

Pennsylvania Sen. John Fetterman (D) is preparing to make a bombshell appearance Wednesday night at the GOP convention, in a video praising President Trump and Republican Sen. Dave McCormick for helping America’s steel industry, Axios has learned.

So far- only on Axios. Of course the Steel industry is critical for his state. Let us see what really happens, eh?

Again, Fetterman almost always votes with Schumer.

Here is Fetterman’s video appearance:

Fuck this useless piece of shit. Strip all his committee assignments.

Hmmm

He has denied that he is considering switching parties. In an op-ed in May, he said, “I’d be a terrible Republican who still votes overwhelmingly with Democrats.” But he said his red line is if the Democratic Party becomes “the anti-Israel party.”

I can see why you would say-

Note that Bipartisanship is still there, especially when one states major industry is threatened.

He’s actively aiding the Republican party, politically, at a time in which our democracy is at stake. Voting with Schumer most of the time doesn’t remotely make up for that betrayal.

Why is Schumer the bar and not the Senator that votes with Trump the least?

Because a Senator is supposed to vote with party leadership. If Schumer says “Okay, on this one bill, we go bipartisan and vote with the Republicans”, then you are supposed to do it.

Why must everything be divide and conquer? Why must it always be us vs. them? Perhaps he’s trying to build bridges, which would not be a bad thing.

Fuck that. There’s no building bridges with fascists and grifters. What a fucking joke.

There is a world of difference between reaching across the aisle to try to push through legislation, and actively working to get someone from the opposing party elected. I mean, come on.