Johnathan Toews - whither?

Any relatively reliable theories?

Are you suggesting he’s deceased? Or just looking for theories as to why he’s been out with a mystery illness?

Yes, of course, wondering about his strange health condition. Not a word, not a peep about what ails him, besides fatigue. I guess he’s just more private than a lot of public figures, but it’s rare that there hasn’t even been the occasional rumor or a leak of information from a friend of his. I don’t use social media, so I may have missed the latest theory. Just wondering if anyone has an actual idea of why he’s out and if he’s going to play again, this year or ever.

My initial assumption was that he had Covid but I really don’t know. I mean ongoing lethargy is a symptom to many issues.

No information really circulating around Chicago. Lots of bogus rumors, but the media is essentially respecting his original request for privacy.

Pretty much nothing good could explain it and I think it was said at the outset that it was not COVID related. It’s either unknown or private, likely the latter at this point but you never know.