Joy To The World

I had to leave the local Walmart a couple days ago without buying anything. I just couldn’t stand listening the CRISTMAS MUSIC!!!

It’s too early.
It’s insane.
It’s unbearable.
It’s inane.

Satan is glad he doesn’t work in retail anymore…

Yer pal,
Satan

What happened to not until after Thanksgiving? It’s not even Halloween!!

Geez. Is this what we have to look forward to for the next two & 1/2 months?

-Pix

I think the Christmas season is conspiring to turn me more and more into the Grinch. I didn’t hear any music, but saw a bunch of dancing Santas in the mall the other day. I wished I had been planning to buy something in the store so I could boycott them, but I was only passing through in the first place.

This is why Hallowe’en is so appropriate: it just underscores how utterly terrifying autumn really is.

Remember my thread a month or two ago about my town playing annoying Xmas music through loudspeakers the entire month of December? Well, I wrote to the mayor last month pleading my case, on both noise pollution and religious grounds.

Haven’t heard from him yet, but I intend to raise holy hell if they pull that again. I’m planning to move early next year, so I don’t care HOW many enemies I make in that one-horse burg.

Give 'em hell, Flora!

The Cat In The Hat

Oh, I’m used to being run out of town by villagers with flaming torches. Happens at least once every four or five years.

Flora, I like your style. Maybe some day I can join the fun and we can get run outta town together? Or at least out of a bar.

I’m to the point were I’m going to wear a headset into the stores and listen to casettes.

I would think in a large city a store could get alot of business by advertising “We play no Christmas music and have no obnoxious noisey displays.” I’d shop there.

I saw the topic and thought you were going to ask:

“Who was Jeremiah?”

I’m expecting the appropriate responses… don’t let me down here.

Jeremiah was a bullfrog.

He was a good friend of mine.

I never understood a single word he said, but I helped him drink his wine.

‘They couldn’t hit an Elephant from this dist…!’

Last words of General John Sedgwick

Thank you all very fucking much. Now I’ll be singing that song for days.