Junior Mod Justice League (cape required)

I am Fartacus.

Yeah, like this.

Parody? http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2006/01/09/060109sh_shouts

Have cape will fly.

This dangerous loop is irresponsible and threatens the stability of the whole boards. Hamsters have died from much less. It’s not up to me but I think it merits a warning.

Damn right it does! I’ll get right on it.

Nice! But you’re not suggesting you wrote that are you? Copyright is sacred and beautiful, according to the boss!

Why don’t you three just pull up your lawn chairs already and get it over with.

Ok, consider yourself warned.

:stuck_out_tongue:

What are you, new here? Lawn chairs and popcorn are strictly verbotten! That’s baiting, a crime punishable with a temporary admonishment at best.

Thank you, I’ll be here all week! Enjoy your stay.

: Holds up ring:
HEART!

You’re just trying to get votes are you? Well there is no Board President. This ain’t high school no more you know.

I say don’t “Vote for Pedro!”

Sorry about that loop.
Here is the correct link.

spleen!

My first act as a moderator would be to ban myself, for self-jerkitude.

Nobody deserves such a horrible fate. I’d say that’s WORSE than a death threat. You know those are against the rules right?

I for one welcome our new moderator overlords. And our old ones.

I know Junior Moderators are not acceptable, but AFAIK, there are no rules against Pee Wee Moderators. That’s what I am.

And my first ruling is that no one else can be a Pee Wee Moderator unless they… pleasure me. So get to work!

Excuse me, Scylla, sir, but **Czarcasm **doesn’t wear glasses, while John Smith here clearly does. I think you might be mistaken there.

Come on, give me something to work with here! I’m not Jesus Christ, I don’t do miracles. That would be blasphemy, possibly trolling and inciting board wars.

Man, that is so wrong…

I apologize-I was totally out of line.
Here is the link I should have posted.