Just Call me Skippy Tits

For the more discerning, I prefer mine with the crusts cut off.
This is the funniest thread I’ve seen in a while.

I’m certain that George Washington Carver never thought of this use for peanuts!

And I guess folks who are allergic best keep clear.

On a serious note (and so not to get in trouble for posting to a possible and dreaded joke thread in the pit asskiss) was the person hosting these parties actually charging people for this honor? The article said that he/she “had been working Dougherty County for at least a year” which would make me think it’s a pump 'n pay operation. Shouldn’t he/she also be charged with just manslaughter since these people are willing participants or is it still considered murder?

“Skippy Tits”- BAND NAME!

According toThe Albany Herald the ringleader is being charged with felony murder and involuntary manslaughter. The others are being charged with conspiracy. Is it just me or does anyone else find the headline for the article disturbing yet funny?

Back to the question.

What type of sick in the head fucks would allow someone to do this to them?

Hmmmm, seems to answer itself.

Okay…even though it is an illegal, totally unsafe practice, at least I can understand the leap of logic that could potentially lead a few transgendered folks to subject themselves to backroom silicone injections, but–PEANUT BUTTER?

Wouldn’t the peanut butter quickly spoil in a 98.6F environment? Ending up with a pair of round, but rancid breasts does not strike me as a desireable outcome. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, crunchy would probably give you instant cellulite.

People who are desperate for gender re-assignment but cannot access it. Read matt_mcl’s post again.

Here’s a heart. <3
Your post doesn’t seem to have one.

Squeezing silicone out of a cailk gun can be tough, but I would suppose they were using needles to pierce the skin, making me wonder if this is why they had to cut it down to something more ‘flow-able’. But still, how in heck do you squeeze silicon through a needle? This ain’t medical grade silicone we’re talking about.

I thought my date’s unusually deep voice was a little odd, but it was the constant attention from the park squirrels that tipped me off that something was amiss…

I like the little ones. Titz Bits.

Everything tastes great when it sits on a Titz.

Bet you can’t eat just one!

Oh come on! As much as I enjoy picking on GWB & Co. it is just silly to blame the heartless conservatives for this. The guys who did this were ignorant fools and suffered the consequences. I’m not saying it’s funny but trying put the blame on anyone else is silly. It’s like trying to put the blame on society when a guy robs a bank.

As a sidenote I will mention in Spain gays have never been excluded from the military and a few years ago they were recognized the right to bring in their gay partners on equal terms with other married couples for the purposes of housing etc. Now the Spanish navy has recognized the right to serve to a transgendered person. José was given leave on physical grounds but s/he appealed and has been readmitted as Maria, a woman. I am not taking any position on this issue, just informing.

reminds me of a funny scene in a movie. A guy in a club goes up to a very attractive hooker and starts feeling her all over. Suddenly his face changes as he feels the crotch and exclaims “but you’re a guy!”. The “hooker” mildly asks “is that a problem?” and the guy, after looking at the rest of her voluptuous body and face says “not unless you want to charge me extra for that part”.

Well, doesn’t seem like there is ever a shortage of Darwin Award nominees…

It was the cholesterol that killed him.

Silicone and PB? Jiffy Lube!

Okay. You won.

To borrow from a Saturday Night Live “Weekend Update” bit:

Implanters!

Thank you, Kevin Nealon.

The “peanut butter sandwich” just took on a whole new meaning.

(BTW, this thread alone has been worth my five bucks.)