Just how smart are you????

What an annoying riddle.

…and I do think whales have souls so there :stuck_out_tongue:

Achernar: nope, Genesis 1:21.

I don’t understand the part about giving great light.

apparentlly it refers to whale oil :rolleyes:

Does it say in the Bible that God originally intended for whales to have a soul but then changed the design? That’s pretty odd.

God said: ‘let there be pie’. And there was pie.

And God saw that the pie was good, and he said ‘mmmmmmmmmmm pie’.

• jjimmisus 3:14

And Matthew said to Jesus, “When come back bring pie.”

The other day my friend was griping about ‘101 Dalmations’. He said, “Okay, first there was an animated movie, 101 Dalmations. Then there was a live-action one. Then there was a sequel to the live-action one, called 102 Dalmations. Now there’s a sequel to the original, called, 101 Dalmations 2.”

I suggested that maybe he read the title wrong, and it was actually 101 Dalmations Squared which, by my reckoning, would be 10,201 Dalmations.

…but what would Jesus do for a Klondike bar?

Drive an SUV?

There’s the seed for a song here, I can feeeel it.

Whales labor day and night?

Depends, are you happy to see me?

Uh, Doc, you sure GD wouldn’t be a better place for this?

i like pie. mm.

That part was about Jonah, a human “soul” being in the “belly of a big fish” for a few days and then let out. Was used as a metaphor in the NT for Jesus’ death and ressurection.

I think Jesus would drive a big o’l school bus with flowers and rainbows painted all over it. At least, there’s over here near my place. Must be an old Jesus freak hippie. Those guys were cool, man. Remember The Doobie Bros? “Jesus is just alright with me. Jesus is just alright, oh yeah.”

And God said, “Thou hast spelled it wrong. It is spelled Dalmatians! Go and spell incorrectly no more!”

:wink:

:smack: It’s gry!

Those babies are BIG! What, you think they just slide right out!?

Eh… I am pretty sure they hear sonar clicks, boats, whale songs, and all sorts of other stuff.

Only four mentions???

What about:

The mysterious handwriting on the Whale?

Jesus and the old woman at the Whale?

The Whale of God?

Noah’s Orca?