just rented Blair Witch.. an introspective commentary

BLAH! BAAAAOOORRRRINGGG!

“Boy, wouldja get a load of the cloaca on that one”? -Cecil Adams, october 8 1999

You said it!

Give a whole new meaning to “it sucks big time”.

I was WISHIN they had a script!

Lemme guess, you thought Armageddon was “bitchin”, right?

nope… Armageddon was useless drivel. I laughed at its ignorance.

One word: bravo

People are stupid. That’s all that ever needs to be said.

Too bad it wasn’t real - then it would have at least one thing going for it. If people just stop posting threads like this one, the movie will completely fade from our colective memories.

Hell is Other People.

im sorry… I know… but i just saw it and couldnt contain my feelings… I hope I didnt expect it to be that bad in the least. sorry to bring up a long past thread.

Search for it before posting…That way you can bring up one of the many other message subjects on it.

So much of Blair Witch is the sense of being lost in the woods, I think. When I was ten I got lost in the woods behind a relative’s house for 12 hours. It was horrible. There was this constant sense of futility, like no matter what I did I was never going to get out of there. Films like “Scream” and “I Know What You Did Last Summer” were silly and laughable to me, but Blair Witch struck a chord. It’s a personal thing, I guess.

But I’m the one who supposedly will brook no opinion that is different from mine . . . Funny.

“Come on, Phonics Monkey–drum!”

Phil, you realize you’re stalking me now?

You even fucked up your post, because B_Line12 has the SAME opinion as mine: We were both very disappointed after watching the movie. I got pissed at you elsewhere on this board because you get your lace all in a bunch everytime someone has a non-pc opinion which differs from your white-washed, ultra-pc opinions.

Next time, read the posts and think twice before trying to lunge at me from a dark alley.

If you were sexier or smarter, though, I’d sure be flattered!

Hell is Other People.

As Dave Barry wrote in his column: “If they would stop cussing at each other and just walk 20 minutes in a straight line they would have come across a Wal-Mart!”

“Quoth the Raven, ‘Nevermore.’”
E A Poe

Why didn’t they bring a GPS system (redundant, I know :)) with them?

They did - that’s how they filmed the damn thing without actually getting lost.

Hell is Other People.