Just when I thought the South was getting past the stereotypes...

"If the trailer’s a rockin’, don’t come a knockin’ "

I thought Orlando was becoming Puerto Rico North?

Maybe we can just blame this on the music? :rolleyes:

Y’all ain’t never been anywhere outside of the parks, have you?

Or even in them. We have tourists from England too!

I thought she was talking about vomiting into one’s own mouth.

Of course, the next step would be to play drums for Spinal Tap.

Was the mom hot at least?

Okay, I think I need to find the memory center of my brain, then cut out and burn the piece that contains the memory the last post.

If you’ve determined that this point has some level of importance, may I offer you a bag of Thorazine?

Which title has been held for 5+ decades by New York, so we’re back where that started…

Snob.

:smiley:

I thought that was Miami.

I swear I hear the banjo music playing loud in this particular part of Arkansas…( like in the movie Deliverance…anyone)…and more Deliverance part THREE THOUSAND AND TWO : “you are on your way to HELL”

It makes me happy to know this guy is going to be very low on the prison pecking order.

Pardon me while I wet myself laughing.

Regards,
Shodan

Nah, Miami is the capital of Latin America and also North Havana, but we don’t talk with them Ricos. Too gringo for us, you know.

(based on 4 years living in Miami, eh, I’m not making this up)

's OK. Norfolk, UK, has much the same reputation - entire country villages where they have about three surnames between them and everyone’s eyes are just a little too close together. Also when a stranger comes into the pub, all conversation ceases upon the instant. :slight_smile: