Kafka-esque jobless hell? Right here: Minneapolis Star-Tribune can suck my fat cock

There are many news reports of people in the tech job field who are so disillusioned that they don’t even try to apply anymore.

Now, I am with them. This piece of pedantic shit of a newspaper has fucked me over for the last time. In this week’s Tech Jobs classifieds, I was qualified perfectly for exactly two positions. Both jobs were only applicable by e-mail. I put everything in order and mailed them out.

Get this, not just one, but BOTH emails come back as undeliverable, as they are not valid email addresses.

You incompetent, motherfucking children. This is the fourth or fifth time you’ve pulled this same shit on me. It’s usually corrected by Monday or Tuesday, but what the fuck? You’ve already eaten up hours of my time for absolutely nothing.

I think I finally know what happens to people who are even too incompetent to work in Human Resources. They put you in in-house advertising.

Rot in hell, you worthless fucking excuses for DNA.

Perhaps HR had to put an ad out, even though they already had someone in mind for the job? Just sayin’…