Karen Hughs is a fucking idiot

Guardian

The whole article is revealing of this woman’s cluelessness and stupidity (and tiresome religiosity) but that quoted example is frightening coming ftom someone who was once a close advisor of the President. These people really are complete fucking morons.

Damn it. Could I please get a mod to fix my quote tags? I’d be much obliged.

Dio, stop posting this anti-Bush crap. As it says in the Bill of Rights, “Yer either fer us or agin us.”

Pictures of Ms. Hughes little junket have been hard to come by.
Here are a few.

Thanks for the assist, Giraffe.

Here’s a commentary on Karen by Joan Chittister, who strikes me as a usually thoughtful, intelligent student of contemporary affairs.

I like this:

Yeah, well. What do those dusky heathens know about happiness anyway; only those who walk hand-in-hand with the Lord are able to judge happiness.

See? Oh wait.

Google ad: Activate your brain & IQ.

Hee!

Where did you find any mention of skin color or, for that matter, any particular religion there?

Whoosh.

The guy says so many ridiculous things that it’s hard to tell.

It embarrasses me that Hughes insists on introducing herself as a “mom.” You know, ma’am, we didn’t come here to listen to a mom. We’re all moms*. We came here to talk to a representative of the President of the United States. Act like a professional, for God’s sake.

*Not me, I’m not.

That’s exactly how this administration seems to value everything, though. People are liked/trusted because they are “good” people and disliked/not trusted because they are “evil doers.” That goodness is determined by somebody’s gut, and to most outsiders it looks to equate with blind loyalty in most instances.
I have no doubt that in her eyes, being a mom is the strongest bona fide possible. It suggests one has an intuitive grasp of what’s good or bad without things getting muddied up by a bunch of book learnin.

Whoever thinks that obviously has not spent much time in a Wal Mart.

“our constitution cites ‘one nation under God’.”

Uh, no it doesn’t. Those godless commie bastard founding fathers managed to write the entire frickin’ document without once referring to God or even “our Creator”. No wonder we have been cursed by having George W. Bush as president.

No shit, Sherlock. Kinda the point of the OP, innit?

Yea.

But I’m pretty sure every state constitution mentions God (or “Creator,” or whatever).

Yes, and I wish they wouldn’t. But then, we’re not talking about state constitutions, now, are we?

Don’t worry, we’ll fix it eventually.

Commie?