Kelli?

I hope this isn’t a bad subject or anything- I know the “I got busted posting at work” thread got ugly. I was off-line for a few days, and I haven’t seen hyde nor hair of Kelli- anyone know the scoop? I thought she had access at home, too. Did the powers that be cut her off completely? Just curious…
Zette

A friend is someone who likes you even though you’re as ugly as a hat full of assholes.
Zettecity

I think I saw a post somewhere that people could email her to get in touch.

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by
embracing one another

I wasn just about to open a similar thread. Where is she? We miss her!

I made that post, Sue. Kelli can be reached at

kmwarman@nbnet.nb.ca

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Yeah, I miss her too, but I don’t think she’ll come back.

This space for rent.

I must have missed something…she’s never coming back? I understand that she can’t post from work, but I thought she had access from home. I guess I’ll drop her an e-mail. I didn’t want to be nosy, but I thought I missed something on the boards that would have given me some insight. Thanks-
Zette

A friend is someone who likes you even though you’re as ugly as a hat full of assholes.
Zettecity

I miss her, too – but my aim is improvSMACK! Ow!

Miss her too. I understand it’s a time issue. I hope it’s not something else.

I was just wondering myself. At least she didn’t lose her job!

Not to be an alarmist, but didn’t she recently post something to the effect that she thought someone was trying to break into her house? :-0

PunditLisa: Not to worry, I’ve gotten mail from her recently. she’s fine :slight_smile:

I really can’t say more right now, but she can be reached at that address I posted.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.