Kevin McCarthy has died

Met him in 2007 when he came to our “It Came From The '50’s” 3-Day festival (his apperance for “Invasion”). He was a true gentleman.
We almost lost him to the showing of a film his best friend, Anthony Hopkins, had written, directed and scored. But he told Hopkins that he had made the commitment. So we got him.
We showed Body Snatchers to the SRO theater and he came out after to do an interview on stage and take questions. Again, a gentleman.

I really hope you mean that in a “they were close friends” sense and not a “they were swingers” sense. :eek:

Well, “the world don’t move to the beat of just one drum/what might be right for you might not be right for some…”.
But I’m referring to two couples going out to dinner and doing friend stuff. If anything came afterwards they took care not to do it outside and scare the horses.

A friend of mine met McCarthy when he attended a musical production of Invasion of the Body Snatchers (apparently there is one) in Macon, GA, and said he was exceptionally nice. She keeps a framed photo of the two of them together in her office.