Kid gloves for woke posters

What a perfect example. Anyone who can follow a normal English paragraph can see that the point here is “you claimed that people were just echoing Donald Trump in taking a certain position in that thread, yet this makes no sense because Donald Trump never made any statement about the issue in question.” The fact that you disagree with a totally different sentence in the post regarding your grammar is irrelevant to this claim. Again, I really don’t care about nitpicking irrelevant spelling and punctuation mistakes (which is what the phrase “grammar nazi” actually refers to) - I care about the fact that you repeatedly miss the basic communicative function of language and go off on wild tangents based on your fundamental misunderstanding of other people’s points, among other problems this causes.I care that any expression of frustration with this behavior, or any disagreement with your illogical conclusions about people’s motives that are based on total misreadings of their actual statements, is met with moderator action, instead of moderators acting to keep the thread usable in the first place. I care about the fact that your own posts often demonstrate a lack of basic coherence out of which a normal English speaker can confidently derive meaning, and that allowing this to clutter up threads is just as bad as allowing trolling etc because it invites people of one ideological persuasion to make any discussion that isn’t going their way unusable.