Kill the Fox NFL robot now!

I was just about to ask: Cleatus has been around for a few years now. I’ve never seen an action figure of him. Is there really such a thing? Turns out, of course, there is. I would buy it just to put a few bullets through it.

Really??? I had no idea!!!

Of course if you didn’t have so much sense, you would have known this about 23 posts ago.

Hey, they’re 20% off!!!

Oh, and can we get back to smacking that retarded Faith Hill song? I hate it. First, it’s a rip off of a Joan Jett song that wasn’t that great to begin with, then some network pinhead writes some lyrics that actually make Joan Jett seem erudite in comparison; The last one standing gets to turn out the lights – What the fuck does that mean?

I’m kinda afraid to complain too much, though, else they bring back Pink to do the theme :eek:. Or worse, Lady gaga. (where’s that vomiting smilie when you really need it?)

Your post just said the robot had a name, Cleatus, which I already knew so had no reason to click on the link. If you want to point out there’s an action figure, mention it in the fucking post.

No need to blow a gasket; That “if you didn’t have so much sense” comment, which you seem to have taken as sarcastic, was actually an attempt at dry humor based on my first post (See, I inferred that anyone that clicked the link had no sense, and you didn’t click on the link, so…Ah fuck it. If ya gotta explain it…).

So there’s an action figure, eh? DON’T GIVE A TINKER’S FUCK. Just posted that link to show that Cleatus is more than just “the fox robot”. He’s a class A Soldier, ForFuckSake!!!*

So in the spirit of the pit, get the sand out of your vagina and go climb a tree. And shit.

• why do i get the feeeling that i’m gonna have to explain this one later in the thread? i gotta work on my delivery…

Oh, and Faith Hill can split my loins.

If ya gotta explain it, then what?

…Then it ai’nt that good of a joke.

Whoosh.

Good one. I love ellipsis humor.

Can I interest you in a henway?

Long ago I started a pit thread calling for the death of Scooter, the Fox talking baseball, and where is he now?? So, maybe this thread will work. Cross your fingers!

I’ve been a diehard football fan for over 25 years now. I kind of like the robot. What’s the big deal? He doesn’t even get in the way of the game or anything. He is just down in the corner, doing his little dances.

Long live the Fox Robot!

Well, duh. (Winkie implied. Don’t want to get too touchy-feely in the Pit.)

The truly frightening thing is that I knew the mechanical jagoff’s name in the first place.