Kitty Voyeur Makes Me Feel Dirty -OR- Holy Peeping Tom Cats!

A while ago I complained about my new cat waking me up. Now I have enitrely different fish to fry: my cat is all about watching my squeeze and I in the, um, act.

Kicking her out (the cat, not the squeeze) only causes incessant meow-ing (sort of distracting while one is getting one’s groove on), and leaving her in the room sort of weirds us out. She sits beside us on the bed! It’s creepy! The water gun doesn’t help. Luckily, she (the squeeze, not the cat) laughs it off, and so do I.

Does anyone experience this phenonema? Is this just another on eof the joys of owning a cat?

Exactly what you said. One of the “joys” of being a cat owner. We have four, but only one little perv named Chiara likes a front row seat. When your “squeeze” and/or you stops finding it cute and funny, the meowing can rapidly fade into the background behind a closed door.

Silly cats :slight_smile:

Just be thankful that your feline friend is content to only be a spectator. Unlike mine and my ex-wife’s cat Spaaz. Spaaz not only liked to watch, but he felt that he should be an active participant in this fun wrestling game that mommy and daddy were playing.

Possibly TMI, but Spaaz found great entertainment in playing with my more pendulous parts whilst I was doggying the ex-wife. After the first almost trip to the hospital, not only for the bleeding but the subsequent heart attacks that both I had when I felt his little claws penetrate the flesh, and the one my ex had when I screamed and nearly lifted her off the bed with my instrument, we decided that it was time for him to be de-clawed.

The ex found this funny to absolutely no end and proceeded to tell all of our friends about our kitty’s little bedroom adventure. I was mortified to say the least, but my friend Mike just comforted me by saying that, “He was only trying to help… You probably do need to lift yourself a little more to get a better penetration.”

I don’t speak to Mike much anymore.

I must say that I find the creation of a verb form of “doggie” to be disturbing. The use of “instrument” and “groove” in this thread also does not meet with the approval of the Merriam Webster editorial board.