Laced Cannabis?

Come on man, I got the stuff!

Wikipedia says it was, but the heath concerns were unfounded:

The fear of marijuna being laced with something like LSD or PCP is very real, but only local buyers purchasing on the street need to worry about some nut
lacing their pot with drugs, which does happen and was just here in the news in California a couple of months ago.

California like Washington state and Colorado and many other states have legalised the purchase and the culitvation of marijuana to the point that it is now
big business and like other big businesses they are not going to allow this fear to spread.

What if Burger King or Jack in the Box or chains like that had hamburgers laced with a bad substance? See what I mean … ?

No problem when everyone is making money off of the weed.

Speaking of weed … that’ all it really is … it’s just weed and what they use to grow it with it very dangerous substance … like try and find organic pot.

I think the real worry is with the consumed items they sell in the pot stores now.

You know like in the brownies and candy and even energy drinks they sell in pot shops have THC in them now.

The real problem is a child getting hold of these consumable items and a real health concern.

I gave up marijuana and I feel a lot better now, but there are times that I miss it.

Now I can see the problems on both sides :slight_smile:

No, it’s not.

Would the reason of the hypothetical lacing not be to get the customer started on the more expensive stronger stuff? Not saying it happens (never happens to me), but when I read the question that was the first thought that came into my mind.

What more expensive stronger stuff?:confused:

Smoking wet is the terminology around here. Done on purpose for sale or personal use. I’m sure some jackass has slipped it to a friend because jackasses do jackassed things.

Years ago I shared a joint with some new found friends at a bar that was laced with PCP. I wasn’t real happy about it.

This is a bigger problem, but concerns and fear of laced marijuana do excist:

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/30/a-new-childhood-hazard-medical-marijuana/

Not quite the correct subject matter. :dubious:

Correction, children consuming marijuana is not the subject:

Don’t purchase your marijuana in Ireland:

That link didn’t help much, guy.

And I thought i was wasted this fine evening…

My dispensary only accepts organic products.

…no need to lace it nowadays, THC content being 3x what it was 20 years ago…jeez if anything they should dilute it!!! Too strong for me!!
The synthetics marijuanas arent cheap either, (which one could add to low quality herb)and are becoming more difficult to make due to bans. The effects are different as well.

Kids do add/ spike others herbs with the herb salvia divinorum. The one so unwittingly doped, if they dont like the effects, gets pretty angry. Its can be very concentrated, up to 10x or so, and you couldn’t taste it. Normally its quite fragrant.

Or alternatively, don’t get your news from the Sun.

Can’t… taste… salvia extract…

Clearly, you have never used salvia extract – you might as well say that people are stealthily sneaking plastic chips into joints.