ladies in black pants

I have a splendid butt. The blackness of my trou does not in any way obscure the splendidosity of this butt which I have. And there needs to be some sort of humanitarian prize given the genius who decided to put spandex in lots o’ clothes of the pant variety. Fit and feel like gloves - such comfort and yet ability to place eyeable buttishness on view.

Now I draw the line at the pants-so-tight-you-could-see-a-hair’s-outline-if-there-was-hair - those are just tacky. But that bit o’stretch in the less-gripping slacks is definitely a gal’s best pal.

This is a true statement. Deserving of at least an honorable mention are certain Scandinavian designers to whom it has recently occurred to put the waist at the naturally narrowest point on a woman and to curve the sides and back darts outward, to accomodate curves. Pants are so much more flattering of the ass when they are designed by those who admit of the existence of the ass. And who can speak highly enough of zippers on the side?

Tabby

Pictures, we need pictures of this splendiferous butt of which you proudly boast of.

Lots of pictures.

Word, brother. Word.

Do you guys even realize how desperately childish you sound?

Seriously though, if you ladies just went ahead and posted the pictures in the same post that you made these claims, it would prevent this kind of childishness. It should be painfully obvious that they won’t stop this childishness until you submit them.

Heh. Way to be, “Mr. High Road”.
:smiley:

Whatever dude, you got me all wrong. I’m totally not interested. Seriously. I’m offended, even. I wouldn’t look if they were posted.
I’m better than all that.

Can you people believe this guy?

:cool:

White pants! Ha ha ha! If I wore white pants the sheer size and glow from my butt would obscure the sun. And in the exact opposite of a good way.

Now that’s just tacky.

That must be why there are no mirrors in pampas bedrooms.

I hear there are exercises women can do that will help with that.
Ok, in other news, I am totally ready to accept pictures of anyone, from anywhere as long as a nice booty is featured. And tasteful, which I would define as not what chowder[head] posted above.

And I would like to say that I will look up “gauchos”, as I have no idea what they are. OK, looked up, and, I must say, they are a bit w i d e aren’t they?

See, you’re thinking like a woman, which is probably a good thing because I’m assuming you are. However, as a red-blooded, heterosexual male, I can assure you that big != bad. Instead big = good, as long as it is curvy and displayed properly. A nice butt should have the following ratio (in Cartesian coordinates):
x = Y = 0.3 - 0.5 Z.

The size doesn’t matter as long as the ratio, definition, and presentation are good. Just like they say on the cooking shows, presentation counts. Hence the appeal of white pants. :wink:

You need to officially join up, and then make this your sig line.

Hey get off my case will ya.
I never said it was tasteful, I said it was…

Man, when I worked at McDonald’s in high school, the fad among the cashier girls was tight, tight, pretty much spandex pants. Maybe it was the lighting, but there was nothing wrong with those pants. Those pants made all the ladies look like Victoria Secrets models.

But I still have dreams about the time a girl in my spanish class came to school in the tightest white pants in the world. They were so tight, so white, they were, get this… See-Through!! And she was not wearing underwear. Lord. They were so see-through that the principal made her go home and change pants after that class. I still thank my lucky stars that I took first hour spanish class senior year.

Math is hard! /Barbie voice

But I think it might be like penises. Size does matter in the sense that there are minimum and maximum sizes for most people’s taste. I am an outlier on the maximum-plus end! :stuck_out_tongue: