ladies in black pants

claps

Girlfriend: Do these black pants make my ass look fat?

Insensitive Boyfriend: No… but all the McDonalds you eat does!

Proof positive that some jokes really do live forever.

I have no idea what you all are referring to in these posts. Which joke?

And Jurph, shoes? Shoes do nothing for me. I might notice them if they’re like knee high fuscia or something really outlandish. But I won’t care one way or the other. I know some men are “into” shoes, and women notice clothes for various reasons, but not me.

If you don’t know, don’t feel sheepish about it.
:smiley:

How did you miss THIS thread?

You mean the other way 'round, right? Either that or your ass-to-leg-length ratio is smaller than mine…

While I’m at work, my ass comes in three versions:

• encased in black pants,
  • encased in grey pants,
  • encased in blue jeans.

Personally I prefer the third kind of encasing and I’ve been informed that many male members of my own species agree, but since apparently my coworkers for the next 5 months are going to be the kind known as “big-firm consultants who wear ties while in a factory”, I would like to apologize in advance to the regular workers of said factory. Sorry.

You know, alice, I still haven’t seen ANY cite. I believe such things are necessary for…you know…discussion…and stuff.

You don’t want to labeled a fraud, do you? I think it’s best if we provided SOMETHING to guide…us.

crosses fingers

Seriously. You knew the way this placed worked before you posted the above. You had to know you’d get called to provide a cite. The fact that you haven’t elected to do so doesn’t do you any favors.

Just sayin’.

Thanks, Annise, I remember that thread now. I had no idea what was goin on.

I for one would like to request from Alice proper support for her statement. And TroubleAgain, too, despite your calls to the contrary. And Nava (jeans please!). Hell, while I’m at it, let’s just turn this into an @$$ appreciation thread. Let’s see 'em ladies. Preferably a 3/4 shot from the back, shot with the camera a bit lower on the up-angle. Or maybe just a bit off the profile as you’re about to step up on the stairs. Or, leaning in through the car window (shot from outside the car, obviously :cool: ).

Um, what was the question again?

OK- so I’m surfing at work and some folks just walked past my office. Iicaught a snippet of their conversation as they walked past- they were talking about “girls in black pants”

Could some else be surfing the Dope here at work, as we speak???

Find who it is. Execute them!

Were that I only had that kind of power here… someday, my pet, someday.

I don’t know what this means - could you clarify? :slight_smile:

No fair. You can’t ask for a cite and not provide one of your own.

It means I have short legs so the last thing I need is pirate pants, capris, or anything like that.

Forget the black pants.

Last summer this absolute doll walked towards me wearing very, very VERY, tight white pants.
Cameltoe on display and there was a damp patch clearly visible…damp I tell you, DAMP!!

I’ll forgive black pants. I love them, in fact.

What I will not forgive is the fashion for black pants under a skirt. What the fuck is up with that? Do these women wake up inn the morning asking themselves

No, maybe a skirt. And then finally get sick of it and wear both?

Ah! Well, my legs go up pretty well up to my neck, so the pirate pants are A-ok. :slight_smile:

Gauchos, on the other hand, just look stupid on me.

Gauchos look stupid on pretty much everyone.