ladydisco!!!

You need to post more! The SDMB and the resto f the world needs to hear more from someone as intelligent and wonderful as yourself. I am serious here. This pitting is not because I do not like what you post, but rather that I think you should post more!

Dopers, help convince this lady to share with us!!! :slight_smile:

I have been reduced to a smouldering pile of ashes.

you better listen before I get really mean…:slight_smile:

Is THAT how disco died? :smiley:

Nope, it was a Disco Inferno!

CuriousCanuck, sources[sup]1[/sup] at the SDMB server[sup]2[/sup], speaking only on condition of absolute[sup]3[/sup] anonymity, have informed[sup]4[/sup] me that ladydisco’s[sup]5[/sup] email address is available[sup]6[/sup] in her profile[sup]7[/sup]. You can look here[sup]8[/sup] to find it, or you could[sup]9[/sup] email a mod[sup]10[/sup] and ask him or her[sup]11[/sup] for ladydisco’s email addy[sup]12[/sup] if the link is too[sup]13[/sup] difficult to understand[sup]14[/sup].

I hope this clears[sup]15[/sup] matters up for you.[sup]16[/sup] If you have any more questions[sup]17[/sup] about this, please feel free[sup]18[/sup] to email a moderator[sup]19[/sup], who will be only too glad[sup]20[/sup] to give you help[sup]21[/sup]

[sup]1. Gaudere gets tired of hearing “the admins [jenny, lynn and Dex]” without hearing her name mentioned. But you didn’t hear it from me.

1. What, no jdavis monthly appreciation thread? Well someone’s next post is gonna get eaten by the hamsters…

2. It was Ed. He’s tired of being thought of only as Cecil’s lackey.

3. Lynn will speak. Lynn will squeal. All you have to do is give her chocolate and a nice, deep footrub.

4. Alphagene gave it to me. He’s SO fucking sick of all these huggie-bear pit threads.

5. You’d think Cajun Man and Dr. Matrix were automatons the way nobody ever EVER flirts with them on the boards. When was the last time anyone listed them a a crush? Huh? You think mods don’t have feelings? ::sniff::

6. Quote from TVeblen, last staff meeting: “STOP LOOKING AT MY TITS, CHRONOS! YOU’RE NOT EVEN A MODERATOR ANYMORE! WHY DO YOU SITLL COME TO THESE THINGS OTHER THAN TO STARE AT MY TITS? GO AWAY, PHYSICS BOY!” [note: quote may or may not have been embellished by the writer. Advise caution in future use. Caveat magistra, etc.]

7. Did someone say beer? As in UncleBeer? Gee, I wonder what it’d take to get him to squeal…

8. David B will give you anything if you just say “Skeptics are a girl’s best friend”. That or “David, I want to give you daily blowjobs and have eighteen of your children. Oh, and is it true you have the biggest ‘edit button’ of any of the mods?”

9. Does anyone ever email Coldy to say “Hey, dude, what’s going on?” NOOOOO. It’s always “Coldfire, you nazi mod!” or “Is it true what they say about clogboys?;)” or “Coldfire, increase your penis size 587% in just five seconds with this new enlarge-o-ray!”. Not like he has feelings, either…

10. Euty’s a sucker for a pretty face. I know, because I lent him one and he gave me ladydisco’s email address.

11. manhattan gets more spam than anyone else on this board. Why? Because he’s a fucking New York borough, that’s why! Goddamn spammers!

12. TubaDiva gets no respect, I tell you. All the fiery redheadedness anyone could ask for, and who ever starts a pit thread about HER? Huh? No “Nazi Mod” or “manhattan, you dick” or “David B, what is up your ass?” What, is she not controversial enough to get a pit thread of her very own? Is it so much to ask that she get just one? All the other mods have at least a dozen, but noooo, there she sits at 3. See if she doesn’t change your password in the dark of night so you can’t post…

13. Arnold Winkelried is not his real name. Arnold Winkelried was a real person, not just some character Dr. Seuss invented. GOD YOU PEOPLE!

14. and does anyone ever thank John Corrado for his tireless efforts to keep the Pit squeaky clean? Noooooo. Nobody ever emails John to tell him what an insightful Staff Report he wrote, or how ruggedly handsome he is, or how they had a sex dream about him, the cast of Cats and a bottle fo aqualube…

15. Not, of course, that ANYONE ever remembers C K Dexter Haven is a mod AND A MALE ADMIN! The admins are NOT ALL WOMEN! Oh, no. But there he toils, in Comments on Staff Reports, getting 1/100 the traffic of IMHO or even ATMB. But the minute he says anything that could possibly be construed as anything controversial and BANG a pit thread. Honestly, don’t you people hav any imagination?

16. INSIGHTFUL General Questions, people. Enough “what do i do when i get cot smoking the grass and the copz arrest me?!?!?! HLEP ME PLEEZ!”. Enough “Help me break the law by file-sharing!”. How about more “Bibliophage, how can I be as intelligent, attractive and perfect as you are and still manage to train guide dogs and read to children two hours a day? May I service you orally?” threads? Huh?

17. MEBuckner toils away in GD … for free … nobody ever gives him an “ask the newest GD mod!” thread or a “MEBuckner, enlighten us as to the situation in Iraq and how we can all engage in more rational debates on it, instead of merely saying THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER!”. No, it’s “Does God really exist or is it just my eye itchiness that’s making me see those dots floating in mid-air” and "[form of government] is the one true one. All the rest of you are fascist pigs. God, people, get a fucking imagination…

18. Oh yeah, that’s just what the father of a young child needs, more email bullshit from the ungrateful Teeming Millions, asking questions like “Dear moderator, how come you closed my IMHO thread about ass-wiping? It was a legitimate thread topic! Also why are you such a nazi mod?”. The LEAST you could do is open a pit thread. 9 is a wonderful number, but why couldn’t it be TEN threads, huh? Double-digits that hard to do?

19. NO HIS NAME IS NOT IKE. NO HE DOES NOT PLAY THE UKELELE. FUCKING HELL, PEOPLE, ARE YOU THAT STUPID? THE UKELELE IS A DIFFICULT INSTRUMENT! EVER SEEN AN “ASK THE UKELELE PLAYER” THREAD? WONDER WHY? MAYBE IT’S BECAUSE IF HE PLAYED THE FUCKING THING HE’D HAVE … WAIT FOR IT … NO TIME FOR MODERATING THE BOARDS. IT’S A NAME, NOT A TITLE. NOT LIKE BIBLIOPHAGE FUCKING EATS BOOKS…

20. Because that’s just what Cecil needs … another Teeming Moron asking a question any five-year-old knows the answer to. “Do all animals have tongues?” “Why is dirt brown?” “how do u do what u do?”.[/sup]

iampunha: Cite? :smiley:

(Damn. Someone just at a citation style guide.)

^that’s why I don’t often post.
btw- he already has my email address :dubious: (and my phone number, which is also mr. ladydisco’s phone number)
Ottadope here we come!

Derleth, the deal was just for ladydisco’s email addy. The mods didn’t give me any cites.

[sub]I’ll never tell … never. I’d hafta give up my SD coffee mug…[/sub]

Brilliant impunha… Best post I have read in ages. :smiley: :smiley:

Ottadope!!! Woohoo!!!

And FTR just because I would like her to post more does not mean I wish to engage in other… affairs. :slight_smile:

Oh… and Mr. Ladydisco STILL sounds weird to me :slight_smile:

I’d call him LordDisco if he was my sweetie. Unless he prefers the current moniker. Hey LAAAAAADYYYYYY!