Lance Strongarm, Complete Fucking Idiot

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=795050

Lance, please tell us you haven’t bred.

Everyone else is on down here.

I’m guessing, similar to his transgender toilet arguments, the rationale is “if we consider the rectum to be a sex object, then we must now consider all parts of the human body to be sex objects: the mouth, ears, nose, hair, under the armpit, that spot on the back of the shoulder blades that always itches where your bra strap rubs, and, you better believe it - the hands.”

IIRC, he has a daughter, at least.

Those are different threads they’re discussing. Tell everyone there hello for me.

I enjoy reading his posts in Pastor James David Manning’s voice.

Your post gave me a psychosomatic itch in that spot so I keep trying to scratch it with a ruler, so according to **Lance-**logic I’m masturbating in public now. Thanks a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude’s a JAQ-off.

Wha? That’s bad?

Time for a new hobby.

Apropos of nothing at all, every time I see his screen name I read it as “Lance Strong-in-the-arm”, and get a confusing image of a Pratchett dwarf and the dude in the commercial who says nothing but, “I pick things up and I put them down.”

Well, of course we must. Rule 34. Whatever part it is, it gives somebody somewhere a hardon/wettie. Heck, to some people, inanimate objects can be sex objects.

I wandered over to the extravaganza thread for Lance. FWIW, I support a general, all purpose pitting. iiandyiiii is a trouper, but 14 pages is a loooooong time to watch anyone debate bathroom privileges.

Wait… How do you know my wife?

:rimshot:

Thank you, thank you! I’ll be here all night!

It did occur to me that he might be building up to an “If anal rape is rape, everything is rape, so rape laws are meaningless and should be abolished” argument. But as stupid as that would be, I suspect it would still take someone smarter than lance to come up with it. I don’t believe he has an argument to make at all, not even an awful one. He’s just a nasty little troll. He basically admitted to it in the GD thread.