Lance strongarm, you're an annoying jackass who ruins threads.

Thank you.

Thanks, two-four. I know how much you enjoy discussion–even, somehow, with extremely irritating people. :smiley:

Who the fuck is saying this, and why bring it up? It’s not germane to any point, and it’s fucking inane besides.

I will never forget Homer and that thread.

Huh. Something we agree on. Though my reasoning is more selfish–that shit makes me angry, and I find that I make more stupid mistakes the angrier I get.

In fact, I suspect that a part of doorhinge’s problems stem from that. He’s always angry at what people say here. And, coming from me, that’s saying something.

Ol’ addy has his good points, though. He just has his tangents. Not unlike what I hope people think of me, actually.

I enjoy adaher’s posts, for the most part. While I disagree with him on most things political, I think he’s able to contribute here in a meaningful way.

On the other hand, lance strongarm (remember Alice? It’s a song about Alice) breezes in, posts like mad for a couple days from a position of Absolute Authority, Just Asking Questions in order to Play Devil’s Advocate, then fucks off again. He likes peeing on things, feeling like the smartest guy in the room for a little while, then he’s apparently had enough and its back into the woodwork for a week.