Large discussions of giant orgies of sodomy

bounces in Speaking!

::Peeks in just in time to hear:

You can sit right here.

goboy, pass me that bucket of Astroglide.

psst… Esprix… over here.

You’re scaring all the straight guys away. Personally, I think they’re fun to have around. Nice to look at, and it’s fun to make them squirm uncomfortably when you push the limits of what they’ve been exposed to. And if you do end up seducing them, there’s none of that annoying “is this a relationship” stuff. Besides, they still haven’t heard all the gay jokes I know…

And another thing… umm… wow… is that Matt? He’s a hottie… as I was saying… everybody’s welcome, just as long as everybody can watch… oh, man, I can’t think when you lick my ear like that… or that… or…

Tune in next week, for Episode 3: “MrVisible Learns the True Meaning of the Straight Dope!”

Like…I am here!

Could we please start the actual sexual action?

matt reaches over, unzips Esprix’s pants, starts going down on him

::opens door, peeks in cautiously::
:eek: This is NOT the place for a breeder with girl parts!
Leaves all you lovely boys to do your thing.
Carefully closes door. click.
:smiley:

Don’t you know how this works rob? I’M THE ONE WHO’S IN. Spread 'em.

jarbaby

No, no, no!

Didn’t you read what John Corrado wrote?

This is the thread for the large discussions.

The actual orgy is over in ATMB.

And water and the others are wondering where you all are.

[sub]This has been a public service announcement. We now rejoin your regular MPSIMS. [/sub]

Geez, with that kind of crappy additude, it’s no wonder you guys can’t recruit. :wink:

matt_mcl, would you please put something in Esprix’s mouth to shut him…uh…pacify him! :wink:

Sounds like it worked the other way around, Cajun Man, based on that last post of Matt’s.

Unless you’re trying to urge them into a soixante-neuf.

Is it just me, or is anyone else here just dying to see Polycarp do something very, um, well, non-Polycarp-ish in this thread? :smiley:

Okay, me & my girl bits are leaving now.

I would. I really would. Except if I hear another straight male say that he’s a lesbian trapped in a man’s body, have someone offer to “test” if I’m really a lesbian, or volunteer to tape, I will beat them to death with a Sybian.

And not in a nice way, either.

Militantly yours,
Andy

Hi Andy :wink: how YOU doin?

I’ve got this strap on here, and no one seems to want it!

If they want us women to leave…I’d gladly attend a different orgy.

jarbaby

69…sounds good to me! :smiley:

Why do I always show up late for the fun threads?

Oh well, no time to wonder, I’m here now…

A.G. Ashcroft and the Thought Police are probably reading this—you guys better take this undercover.

Will somebody please take my clothes off already??? jeez.

(Wherein, the Dark Queen visits a strange and scary territory…)

This is it? You guys are not even trying! Come watch the lesbian orgy going on, and learn how to do it right. Bah! No wonder women are superior. We mock your quote-orgy-unquote!

[sub]And don’t even think of joining our party. We have some bad-ass biker chicks who will haul you out behind their Harleys and drag you to the nearest Christian Coalition PAC extension office…[/sub]

Just a bunch of Boys with Toys, standing around talking…somebody get naked and oiled up, and somebody else make love to them! Now! :wink:

(The Dark Queen flees, back to the lesbian orgy. For there are so many women who need her…sigh…)