Last Question

Well, since we’ve come up with answers to almost everything else (from ‘felching’ to ‘moose schlongs’) I guess all that’s left to answer is: “Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?”

I sold my soul to Satan for a dollar. I got it in the mail.

To the kitchen. . .

To eat. . .

To get full.

(With apologies to Garfield.)
– Sylence

I don’t have an evil side. Just a really, really apathetic one.

Actually, one can’t be confident of having found the answers to everything until s/he gets here .

NYC IRL III
is on April 15th. Do you have what it takes?

Don’t you mean [url=http://http://www.mythologic.net/end]here?
There was another site showing the end of the internet as being on Prince Edward Island; it seems that it was the only server with just one connection…but it seems to have gone off-line.

You’d think that Superman would be a good person to invite to a barbecue but trust me, he’s not. I mean, sure he can cook the hot dogs fast with his heat vision, but they all taste of charred eye boogers.

HERE!
(humbled by a forward slash)

You’d think that Superman would be a good person to invite to a barbecue but trust me, he’s not. I mean, sure he can cook the hot dogs fast with his heat vision, but they all taste of charred eye boogers.

Well I’m on my way to Kansas to find ToTo and Dorthy, I don’t know what you are doing here.

** Sigh. So many men, so few who can afford me ** Original by Wally

I’ve learned that if someone says something unkind about me, I must live so that no one will believe it.

Humbled by more than just a slash; I’ll give this one more try, then go back to studying my UBB Code.

HERE!
If this doesn’t take, try cutting and pasting the url from my first post.

I thought we were goin’ ta Disney World.
Dr. Watson
“I will vanquish, not my Accuser, but my judges.” – Cardinal Newman

Helena.

Could be Montana or Arkansas, but probably Arkansas.

The ride is short and the thrills are cheap- Men and rollercoasters. - - -Courtesy of Wally, that Signifying Guy.

I’m sure that Satan will be happy to tell us.

[whine]Are we there yet???[/whine]

God is my co-pilot. Blame Him.

Mountain Home. Just 'cause. :wink:

We’re all in this together. :slight_smile:

You are more than a human being, you are a human becoming.
Og Mandino

That’s my name, not a description. I am neither purple nor a bear. Okay, so I’m purple.<a true Wally original!>