Learn to proofread, FUCKOS!

metroshane, if you saw my ass, you’d want to bite it. For free.

::smooch::

Prove it! My home number, my email, my address is…

Oh, and it’s “decency” and “monetary”.

Yeah & while we’re on the subject, the next sorry-ass punk who uses “your” where s/he should use “you’re” (or vice-versa) or “it’s” where s/he should use “its” (or vice-versa) will have his/her eyeballs removed with the rustiest grapefruit spoon I can find…goddamn apostrophes…

That should read “Yeah, and while we’re on the subject…” Yeah is being used as an interjection and must be followed either by a comma or an exclamation point. :wink:

I stand corrected…sorry 'bout that. I never said my own grammer was perfect, I just said I can’t stand the misuse of apostrophes.

The offer of eyeball removal still stands, though.

I just read my last post & am off to slit my own throat & pour in molten lead.

I typed “grammer” for “grammar”. I swear before Jesus & all the saints that it was a typo & I do NOT believe that “grammer” is the correct spelling.

That’s okay. Everyone here know that “grammer,” is your parents’ mothers.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

All you Fuckoes should feel free to correct my previous post.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

I really wanted to post something here, but I’m still laughing my ass off.

BTW, Does anyone else here use Fuck O/S? It’s much better than Windoes. :wink:

“I would far rather be ignorant than wise in the foreboding of evil.”

-Æschylus. 525-456 B. C.

Fuckos. The Freshmaker.

Back off, man. I’m a scientist.

Try new Fucko-American Fuck-Ohs. Just like Spaghetti-Ohs but with a little more oomph!

Za’an kho’ku na tenshi no teeze. Kyoko Baby!

I always thought “Franco-Amnesia Forgetti-Os” would’ve made a better name. (And I’m surprised the Topps “Wacky Packages” people never came up with it.)

Tracer… I am in awe of your genius.

Forgetti-O’s??! ROTFLMAO!!!

Plus you’re smart enough to correct my grammar…I think you’re supergreat, tracer!!

Thank you, my loyal fans.

I thought that particular joke up when I was 8 years old, and have been waiting for the world to behold the genius of it ever since. :wink:

You all know where the Fuckoes manufacturing plant is, don’t you? That’s right . . .

Assboink, Idaho. Take the tour the next time you’re in Assboink – they give out free samples!

jodih:Oral or suppository?

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Your choice Sealemon; after all, they are the new, improved all-purpose Fuckoes.

Are they the same ones who make the mushroom-flavored “Fungy-Os” brand cereal, aka “The Breakfast of Champignons”?

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler