Legolas vs Argorn: who is hotter?

Lord of the Rings, the Two Towers. I just rented the DVD last night (yes, I saw it when it came out, but had to refresh my memory).

I found Aragorn hotter than I remember. I know Legolas gets a lot of swoons, but I find Aragorn more attractive.

When I looked at the IMDB, I found that the actor who plays Aragorn is 20 years older than the one who play Legolas, so maybe it’s the maturity that appeals to me.

They both have very nice facial bones. And I don’t think I would kick either out of my bed.

But my vote goes for Aragorn. And you?

Aragorn definitely. Legolas, hottie though he is, gives the impression of being somewhat delicate. I have a thing for calloused hands too, and Aragorn fits that profile better.

Oops. Please excuse the misspelling of the noble Aragorn in the title.

Choice Three. Elrond. Elrond Elrond Elrond.

swooons

faints

Hm. A LOTR thread on which I have no opinion. I’m stunned.

I automatically thought, “Aaragorn”, but I think that’s because I’d rather be Aaragorn. Sometimes Legolas comes off a bit… delicate, as stated above.

I have a picture of Legolas from the web site, in which he’s holding some staff or something, and staring at it like it’s some long-lost love. It’s a little too femme or something for me.

Give me a dark-haired man needing a shave over a blond boy any day!

Though I really don’t find Viggo Mortensen attractive when he’s not all grimy and sweaty. I think that is a bad sign.

Julie

Aragorn.

Legolas is an ultra hottie.

Aragorn is not bad either.

I noticed that there is only 1 scene in which Aragorn’s hair is not a sweaty, stringy mess (when they’ve been at Edoras for a while, I guess they let him bathe there). And he didn’t look as hot in that scene. For some reason the hasn’t-bathed-for-many-days look works for him.

And in the whole movie I think they got a decent meal just once (in the same scene). I worry about the poor boy’s health! (It’s the conflicted side of me, one the one hand I think he’s very sexy, on the maternal side of me I think "That boy needs to eat!’)

Legolas. I don’t want to have to compete with Liv Tyler. :wink:

I noticed that there is only 1 scene in which Aragorn’s hair is not a sweaty, stringy mess (when they’ve been at Edoras for a while, I guess they let him bathe there). And he didn’t look as hot in that scene. For some reason the hasn’t-bathed-for-many-days look works for him.

And in the whole movie I think they got a decent meal just once (in the same scene). I worry about the poor boy’s health! (It’s the conflicted side of me, one the one hand I think he’s very sexy, on the maternal side of me I think "That boy needs to eat!’)

I think Legolas is better looking than Aragorn, but both are definitely hot. However, I don’t find either Orlando Bloom or Viggo Mortensen attractive.

Qagdop - Okay - Do you find Arwen or Eowyn more attractive?

StG

Qadgop - Again I’ve mis-spelled your name. My apologies.

StG

Mmmmm, Aragorn. Hot, dirty, sweaty Aragorn.
And, like many others, Viggo does absolutely nothing for me.

Aragorn is more handsome than Legolas (although Will Turner from Pirates of the Caribbean beats both of them, and he IS Legolas with Aragorn’s hair color). Eowyn is far prettier than Arwen - I think she’s lovely.

If we’re talking girls, I nominate Galadriel.

As for the men of LOTR - feh. Legolas is too femme, Aragorn, too Daniele Steele … I’m gonna go with Gimli. I like his attitude.

You are all deluded. Elves are much hotter than dirty humans.
[sub] there’s only been one movie VM has looked attractive in, imho, and Lotr isn’t it[/sub]

Between Arwen and Eowyn, I’d pick Eowyn in a heartbeat. Arwen always seems to have this snooty attitude (or maybe that’s just Liv Tyler). If I was Aragorn, it’d be “Dear Arwen, Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: You” around the middle of TTT.

JRRT would have probably fancied that up a little though.