Lemmings

I think it’s bare nekked posterior for the sake of bare nekked posteriors

From the column:

Still, as he gets older Slug seems to be becoming a dirty old man. Any excuse to draw nekkid wimmin, however slight, will do.

A lemming is a type of rodent.

The dog “suicide” bridge is an urban legend. I’m very disappointed & expect more from the column.

There have been 6 documented cases of dogs jumping off the bridge since the 1950s and as pointed out by another poster, those are mostly likely due to the dogs trying to chase small animals like squirrels or minks.

I appreciate you maybe don’t have staff or time, but I hope you can google and find this column: The Suicide Dogs of Overtoun Bridge

In Mr. Dunning’s research he’s personally spoken to the various authorities in the town was well as the owners of the estate to determine the facts, not the headline…

Are these really documented cases or just old Bugs Bunny cartoons?

Uh, has Slug ever not been like that?

(I mean, sure, he presumably wasn’t always a dirty old man. Somewhere along his career, he transitioned from being a dirty young man to being a dirty old man. But has be ever passed up a chance, however contrived, to draw slightly (or not-so-slightly) NSFW pics?)

In fact, in the original Guardian newspaper report, it was noted that several observers said it appeared the dogs all stayed suspended in the air (feet still moving) for a several seconds until they looked down and saw the ground, at which point they plummeted (with a surprised look).