Leonard Part 6: What happened to parts 1-5?

I was under the impression that when Truman Capote’s writing desk was opened after his death, the openers found a address book, an ounce of cocaine, 6 Qaaludes, a bottle of Scotch, a list of “People that are going to be humiliated in future articles of mine”, a box of condoms, half a turkey, and 29 pages of what appeared to be Lunch at Tiffany’d.

As for myself, I’m trying to find Shakespeare’s Henry I-III.

I was under the impression that when Truman Capote’s writing desk was opened after his death, the openers found a address book, an ounce of cocaine, 6 Qaaludes, a bottle of Scotch, a list of “People that are going to be humiliated in future articles of mine”, a box of condoms, half a turkey, and 29 pages of what appeared to be Lunch at Tiffany’d.

Wow, GQ. 6 posts just to change that bolding to italics.

I see what a big difference it makes. :wink:

I think Governor Quinn should put back that ounce of coke he found in Capote’s desk.

Returning (momentarily) to the OP, I did see the film once on cable. Dear God it was awful, but IIRC the on-camera explanation was that the events of Leonard Pt 1-5 were still highly classified and therefore could not yet be publicly released.

–Cliffy

I think Govenor Quinn’s Post Part I was much better than Govenor Quinn’s Post Part II. And Govenor Quinn’s Post Part III was pretty good, but after that the series really went down hill.

Sorry about that, everyone. I have a semi-Satanic computer, that has the bad tendency to say “504 connection has failed”. Because of that, I was unaware that my post had gone through.
For reasons like that, I’m tempted to get rid of it.

Hmm, wonder if I can pawn it to Eve:smiley:

They were all equally bad, because they all referred to “Lunch at Tiffany’d.”

:wink:

I don’t see any Govenor Quinn posts here. Quite a few Governor Quinn posts, but no Govenor Quinn posts.

Cradle 2 The Grave (2003) - some Jet Li flick.

Cradle 2 The Grave (2003) - some Jet Li flick.

Y’all can insert your own gay viking joke here.

Ok, ok, I’m sorry. It’s not like I go around pointing out all your stupid mistakes…oh, wait. I was. Never mind then :D.

I’m waiting for Quinn the Eskimo, myself.

Did they destroy the script of “Lunch at Tiffany’d” with a 1920’s style Death Ray, perchance?

Never had the opportunity. As I said before (multiple times), Truman Capote didn’t come close to completing it.

There’s actually a restaurant in D.C. called Butterfield 9.
Maybe I’ll open a diner next door, called Plan 10 From Outer Space.

There already is a Plan 10 from Outer Space

I know, I meant what he’d written…

Aw, forget it. Dump the crappy joke. You’re no fun.:stuck_out_tongue:

Now, stop that, or I’ll throw you under a camel.

I had the misfortune of reading part of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “The Greater Gatsby”. Makes me gald he didn’t live to write “The Greatest Gatsby”.